First World Problems

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone should give a wish list, or how will you know you're not just wasting money?
I’ve been at places that don’t do this, so it was definitely a novelty to me. I agree though, especially as you don’t always know who you’re working with in terms of likes/dislikes 😊

Everyone should give a wish list, or how will you know you're not just wasting money?
I did this on a forum I used to moderate. You had a questionnaire to fill in that was questions like hobbies, food / drink you like, etc. It made it so much easier when picking for someone you vaguely knew.

Reactions: 1
My husband just reminded me that we have fibre broadband being installed on the wall we normally have the Christmas tree on. So it means we can't put the Christmas tree in its usual spot

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Bought some pig in blanket flavour crisps, had them before and they were nice. Didn’t realise I’d picked up the ‘hot’ version of them, feels like my mouth is on fire. Are spicy pigs in blankets really a thing? They shouldn’t be.

• Haha
Bought some pig in blanket flavour crisps, had them before and they were nice. Didn’t realise I’d picked up the ‘hot’ version of them, feels like my mouth is on fire. Are spicy pigs in blankets really a thing? They shouldn’t be.
is there anything that is not a crisp flavour now? I saw gin and tonic in lidl the other day, how does that even work?! Was tempted tobuy them but it was a huge bag and I live alone and I know they would just end up in the bin

At some point I’m going to have to get out of this chair to fetch an iPad charger from upstairs 😥

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm in a bit of pain and want to fill up a hot water bottle, but I'm on the second floor and there's too many steps to the kitchen.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My tumble dryer has been broken since 18th Dec. I know I’m lucky to have one and lots of people survive without them, but I’m used to having it and it’s pissing me right off having all the wet washing absolutely every bloody where!

My tumble dryer has been broken since 18th Dec. I know I’m lucky to have one and lots of people survive without them, but I’m used to having it and it’s pissing me right off having all the wet washing absolutely every bloody where!
Do you know what’s actually wrong with it, our belt went on ours, we used laces, ran for years

Do you know what’s actually wrong with it, our belt went on ours, we used laces, ran for years
I don’t know what’s wrong with it but my husband does! He’s pretty handy. He ordered a part he thought would fix it but he needed to program it and couldn’t, so a guy came last week to fix it but needed to order another part 🙄 The guy is coming back tomorrow so I’m really hoping it’ll be fixed!!

Ordered a new phone just after Christmas and the delivery date is between 11th-17th Jan. Feels like I’ve been waiting an age already.

I had my last one for nearly twenty years then the dial broke😞. It was a Creda which they don’t make anymore but I’ve learned not to bother buying complicated appliances so I got a Hoover vented one for just over £100 that’s quite similar and I’m chuffed with it. It’s much faster than my old one and made in the UK too.

I had my last one for nearly twenty years then the dial broke😞. It was a Creda which they don’t make anymore but I’ve learned not to bother buying complicated appliances so I got a Hoover vented one for just over £100 that’s quite similar and I’m chuffed with it. It’s much faster than my old one and made in the UK too.
Mine is a Hotpoint. The guy is coming with the part he needs on Tuesday so 🤞🏻If he tells me he can’t fix it then I might actually lose my tit!🤪

• Haha