First World Problems

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a full body massage today so I need to shave my legs, which is effort

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I think of all the things I have read on this thread this is the biggest epitome of a first world problem :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Honestly I used to just go with hairy legs. Never had any comments (I always tipped too so they probs learnt not to say anything 🤪 ). The place I used to go to also had male clients so I didn't see what the difference was.

So my first world problem re: shaving my legs before my massage has developed.

I washed my hair yesterday, which is a big deal as its huge and takes forever to dry, and she did a head massage! It was a new masseuse and I don't normally get head included with full body.

So it was a lovely surprise but it means I need to wash my hair again as its all oily 😫

Reactions: 5
So my first world problem re: shaving my legs before my massage has developed.

I washed my hair yesterday, which is a big deal as its huge and takes forever to dry, and she did a head massage! It was a new masseuse and I don't normally get head included with full body.

So it was a lovely surprise but it means I need to wash my hair again as its all oily 😫
I get you on the hair washing, I hate washing mine, leave it for as long as possible!!

Reactions: 3
I alone in my house, need the bathroom and there’s a delivery due and I just know the delivery will come as soon as I’m not available 🤣

Also agree with the hair thing. Washing my hair isn’t a problem it’s the aftermath. My postman normally arrives at the exact time I’m having a hair washing moment which necessitates a longer shower.

Reactions: 2
When you buy a book brand new then see a copy in every charity shop you go in for the next few days

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Went out for tea last night & the place we went to do an amazing lasagne. I rammed it in my gob so quick i've burnt and blistered the roof of my mouth and now it hurts when I drink pop.

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Had to down the rest of my Champagne on a recent flight instead of enjoying it as we were coming in to land 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
My childrens parents evening appointments have been changed from face to face to via video link because of covid. A video chat with the teacher just isn’t the same as having an in person conversation where I can look through their work books and stuff. Im so sick of this now. When will it end.

• Heart
I alone in my house, need the bathroom and there’s a delivery due and I just know the delivery will come as soon as I’m not available 🤣

Also agree with the hair thing. Washing my hair isn’t a problem it’s the aftermath. My postman normally arrives at the exact time I’m having a hair washing moment which necessitates a longer shower.
My mum visits me on a Wednesday (I'm disabled and mum helps me with stuff) and hadn't text me to tell me she was on her way. she knocked on the door mid wee. Annoying!

• Heart
The mini fridge in my room is broken and I am very resentful that I have to buy another. I wanted to spend my savings on something fun, not this!

Food shortages which means after studying the menu, I have to ask for something else.

(and yes, I know I should be grateful that I have easy access to food)

Reactions: 1