Fiona Morgan Coleman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100000% INappropriate. I never get why we need to see a mans coffin or a herse for an attention seeking post. We didn’t know him Fiona. Give him some dignity. Very sorry for the loss but Jesus holy Christ, you are an in law. Do it for your own parents if you want but at least respect that mans wife and children.

Reactions: 5
100000% INappropriate. I never get why we need to see a mans coffin or a herse for an attention seeking post. We didn’t know him Fiona. Give him some dignity. Very sorry for the loss but Jesus holy Christ, you are an in law. Do it for your own parents if you want but at least respect that mans wife and children.
Exactly, how could she possibly think that was a good time to get the camera out?! Where’s the respect? I’m really shocked that she would stoop that low for content.

Reactions: 4
So inappropriate. Never seen likes on it, how low can u go but to be expected with her type. What really annoyed me is the nurse who sent her a private message that she felt the need to share. That person could be identified and their job put at risk.

Reactions: 2
I found it very inappropriate too. Who whips out their phone and thinks I'll take a picture at that moment.
And now she’s back to sharing clothes that some people can’t even afford...I live near enough to her and I can’t figure out where the money is coming out of

Very unusual behaviour going from a funeral on her grid to smiles for the grid post.

She does seem to have a very healthy bank balance.

Reactions: 1
Desperate for attention!!!
This one only made a name for herself when she got breast cancer which I do not wish on anyone but before that she was just another snooze fest sharing clothes... and now she’s back to Charing clothes post cancer journey but she is full of herself ! Guys guys guys - ridiculous outfits for going to the bleeping shop! Swipe ups and codes for things. OTT with the make up stories also. An absolute dose

Fiona has always said she has naturally white teeth but uses the crest strips to top up the whiteness. Now all of a sudden she is flogging the spotlight ones with the best of them. I just can’t be dealing with the lack of integrity from any of them!

Reactions: 6
Fiona has always said she has naturally white teeth but uses the crest strips to top up the whiteness. Now all of a sudden she is flogging the spotlight ones with the best of them. I just can’t be dealing with the lack of integrity from any of them!
They’re all the same

She's just come up on my feed, my God, the amount of make up she wears?? She looks like a completely different person when she has all that product lashed on. I still want to look like myself when I'm "done up". She's rather transvestite looking.

I’ve used both spotlight & crest. There is no comparison between the two . crest are brilliant. Spotlight are waste of money.

Reactions: 1
i used to like fiona but over time i started to dislike her. she shops a lot and for a lot of us that is not attainable or sustainable. especially with only one wage coming in. two wages in this house and couldn't afford that.

interesting that she made it public that she is a garda. lauras views is/was too but i remember her saying before that she couldnt identify her workplace/employer publicly? wonder why its different for fiona?

very inappropriate posting a picture of a funeral. absolutely no need for that. if i was an inlaw of hers i would be fuming and ask that she take it down.

anyway i wish her all the best.

i used to like fiona but over time i started to dislike her. she shops a lot and for a lot of us that is not attainable or sustainable. especially with only one wage coming in. two wages in this house and couldn't afford that.

interesting that she made it public that she is a garda. lauras views is/was too but i remember her saying before that she couldnt identify her workplace/employer publicly? wonder why its different for fiona?

very inappropriate posting a picture of a funeral. absolutely no need for that. if i was an inlaw of hers i would be fuming and ask that she take it down.

anyway i wish her all the best.
Never seen anyone as in love with themselves like Fiona. New outfits daily. Now she’s bringing out a palette with Carter beauty ? Please duck off with your palettes and people who make their name based on a cancer or grief journey and then turn into fully fledged insta huns. Cancer awareness is the start but then it turns into greedy selling and ‘guy buy this , guys buy that’ . She has been flogging this €30 ‘Fiona’s simple 7’ course the last few months. Pure schemer.

Reactions: 4