Fiona Morgan Coleman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah lads that fake laugh...and the hubby must live on prawn stir fry’s she’s always cooking the bloody thing

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Not sure if it's a mid life crisis or just doesn't give a tit so just makes as much money as she can(I presume she's making money from the cringe content??)

“Now guys please buy my rip off of a note book full of positive quotes”

40 something??
All lining each other’s pockets
Her and laurab who I used to love
Now Satahbutler

Reactions: 2
Is she getting paid from work or what’s the story? Surely she’s used up all her sick leave. I doubt guards can work from home???

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know if Fiona is related to Hayley Coleman the winner of best dresses at the Galway races?

• Wow
Does anyone know if Fiona is related to Hayley Coleman the winner of best dresses at the Galway races?
Not sure. I would never book Hayley for make up I heard a few stories about her gossiping on the job about people, one member of bridal party actually knew the person well she was talking about and was disgusted. Heard a few other stories since through people. Hardly professional. You are privy to so much doing wedding make up, last thing you expect is someone to be gobby about it.

• Wow