Fiona Morgan Coleman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to like her too but have unfollowed her, no interest she seems to live in a different reality. One of her latest videos there with her dancing just reminds me of a creepy uncle trying to get ya on the dance floor at a wedding😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh god had to unfollow €20 for a journal €30 for a make up class
Very obsessive over food
Hate hate hate the tight camel toe trousers 😳 with the dancing 🤭
She Defo hungry for the money, and a Garda salary ever month
Swipe up girls you’ll love it 💸💸

Reactions: 3
This one hops on any trend... she was thanking people in the comments of the guards jerusalema dance, just because she’s a guard!! She’s not in the video, she hasn’t worked in nearly 2 years - stop hogging limelight !!! Can’t bear her. The reels are giving me a rash

Reactions: 3
This one hops on any trend... she was thanking people in the comments of the guards jerusalema dance, just because she’s a guard!! She’s not in the video, she hasn’t worked in nearly 2 years - stop hogging limelight !!! Can’t bear her. The reels are giving me a rash
Thanking people 🥴🙄 attention seeker. Jump on any bandwagon available

Ahh you’re joking! She did not??? Omg lost all respect for her of she did! How much more attention seeking can you get??! She’s a married mother in her 40s!

I’d say so. Too busy doing those shite makeup looks and doing those stupid clothes reels. Oh and busy outside her 5kms. Too much like hard work to go back to a job like that when she can sell a few courses, a notebook and now scarves. PITA

I’d say so. Too busy doing those shite makeup looks and doing those stupid clothes reels. Oh and busy outside her 5kms. Too much like hard work to go back to a job like that when she can sell a few courses, a notebook and now scarves. PITA
She was well outside her 5 km on Monday when she was at Ashford castle,not good when a guard can’t even keep to the rules...Jesus she gives me the shits in fairness her house is nice but it’s no bloody castle like she’s making it out to be