Fiona Morgan Coleman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No need post in hotel when whole country in shock.going to vigil this one posting weekend away

Reactions: 4
No need post in hotel when whole country in shock.going to vigil this one posting weekend away
Super tasteless... Even more so considering the job she's qualified in is being a guard. You'd think she'd show some compassion for the girl, her family, boyfriend, friends etc. She'd know exactly what her ex colleagues would be faced with too. All of the Irish Huns are being so disrespectful.

Reactions: 5
And that Alan Clarke “big news” defending the flack the Huns have got. He’s slowly turning course and he will be as bad soon

Reactions: 3
And that Alan Clarke “big news” defending the flack the Huns have got. He’s slowly turning course and he will be as bad soon
Muireann O Connell said sonething similar. They don't get it, we're not expecting these influencers to solve DV or really say anything to help the family. What we're looking for is a bit of compassion. Not a #shewentforarun post followed by a cocktail, swipe up, gymondo ad, prada bag, hotel stay, I'm going for a run etc. Just lay off it for a few days. I know it's your job, but just give some space or explain that have contracts to fulfil even though you know people's minds are elsewhere.
There probably are more but Rachel Gorry and Keilidh MUA have been quite respectful.

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry but this one is really pissing me off…the whole country is in absolute shock and devastated with the horrible murder of a beautiful young girl who’s family and friends and her little kids that she was teaching will never be the same again ever!
And here is this tool bag having the time of her life in a hotel and all the shite that goes with it….do what u want but just keep it off social media I think while this tragedy is going on…
Trying to flog candles think people are in the mood to buy her stuff and everyone trying to het through the past few days, u would think she know better being a gaurd

Sick looking at this one flogging candles.You think she have bit of respect for her fellow workers.friday all about look at me I staying in hotel.even America London etc taking streets light candles for Aisling.she beginning to turn into horrible witch like lisa

I’m sorry but this one is really pissing me off…the whole country is in absolute shock and devastated with the horrible murder of a beautiful young girl who’s family and friends and her little kids that she was teaching will never be the same again ever!
And here is this tool bag having the time of her life in a hotel and all the shite that goes with it….do what u want but just keep it off social media I think while this tragedy is going on…
Was just coming on here to say the same. It’s not an appropriate time to tell people to be positive and look for “the little things” 🙄.. The whole country is devastated for the family of that poor girl, and rightly so. Her latest post is tone deaf to what has happened. She even used the hashtag #lovelife..is she actually serious?! 😡

Reactions: 4
Was just coming on here to say the same. It’s not an appropriate time to tell people to be positive and look for “the little things” 🙄.. The whole country is devastated for the family of that poor girl, and rightly so. Her latest post is tone deaf to what has happened. She even used the hashtag #lovelife..is she actually serious?! 😡
I had breast cancer and fought a hell of a battle to be here today and that was a reason I followed this tool bag from the start..but I honestly think she’s a nasty piece of work behind the fake shite she hides behind..A mother father sister brother boyfriend have to through the most horrible few days of their life’s and she’s on about her stupid candles from wish!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Not only was she super insensitive these last few days posting about a silly hotel stay and those candles she then proceeds to post an intimate photo today of Aishlings funeral hearse and her little students doing a guard of honor - following the family's request for privacy. For someone in the line of work she's in she baffles me sometimes

A post up today from Alan Clarke aspiring to be like Tony McGregor! Says it all really. I don’t know how anyone could support anything to do with that family. Maybe the father hasn’t been accused of numerous sexual assaults on women but he raised a man who is. Talk about tone deaf. I unfollowed

Alan Clarke has used this ‘im not an influencer’ line to completely do a 360 and shrill his own product and now podcast. He’s just another one of the rest

Alan Clarke has used this ‘im not an influencer’ line to completely do a 360 and shrill his own product and now podcast. He’s just another one of the rest
he will have his own thread here soon, and it won’t be a rave thread! He is such a head wreck!

Not only was she super insensitive these last few days posting about a silly hotel stay and those candles she then proceeds to post an intimate photo today of Aishlings funeral hearse and her little students doing a guard of honor - following the family's request for privacy. For someone in the line of work she's in she baffles me sometimes
She loves a funeral post lads, anything to increase engagement 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳 loopy orange twit

Reactions: 1
he will have his own thread here soon, and it won’t be a rave thread! He is such a head wreck!
A thread is needed for Alan Clarke but i dont know how to do it. Hes up there .. grand for a day or two with his how to be an influencer. but now gin and a podcast quick turn around. hes a dose! and that weirdo kieran O'Malley is no better

Reactions: 1