Finch Bakery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anyone else confused? they said they use Leticia Bakes’ recipe for blondies?? so will they be giving away her recipe then?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Urgh just spotted this book news on my discover feed, 100% not buying. As others have said, they won't be giving away their actual recipes so what's the point? They'll just be cashing in on BBC good food recipes lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
To be fair I’m a hobby baker and I probably would invest in their book, I spend so much time flipping between recipes for brownies etc and never seem to get it right so I probably would.

Is the book gonna be written in their “u ok hun” slang cause not sure I can deal with that

• Haha
Reactions: 14
To be fair I’m a hobby baker and I probably would invest in their book, I spend so much time flipping between recipes for brownies etc and never seem to get it right so I probably would.

Is the book gonna be written in their “u ok hun” slang cause not sure I can deal with that
Try this one, I've tried so many brownie recipes too and this is the best by far. I used to mix by hand then I was bought a mixer and they are spot on now 👍🏻

Reactions: 4

Brownies tend to be similar, if you take them out the oven on or slightly before the required time they’ll be more fudgey than cakey. They need to be cooled in the fridge before they’re cut. I doubt FB do anything that different to all the other recipes

Thanks guys! Made those brownies this morning snd they’ve turned out amazing!
They look nice!

Are people a middle or an edge piece when it comes to brownies? I love a warm middle piece but a cold edge piece.

But a brownie is a brownie and I'd eat it regardless 🤣

Reactions: 6
Sooooo many Alba photos today. The day they announce their book. Hhhmmmmmmmm

Reactions: 3
I quite like both the crunchy outside of a brownie but also a soft gooey middle piece 🤤

I’m completely baffled they’re releasing a book. Wtf are they going to put in it? They’ve put so many of their “secrets” on Instagram that you can look at for free. They can’t even have many recipes to fill it with? But then I suppose it’s people like hinch and Stacey Solomon who’ve put things online but people still buy their books 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Is it me or is this just not nice at all? It’s not a good look, like I said I’m a hobby baker and my cakes are better than this. I’d be embarrassed if I made this 🙈
This was from 5 years ago. They share their birthday cakes over the years to show how they have improved etc. I quite like that they’re not embarrassed by their past work when they weren’t as experienced in making big cakes, like their first drips cakes 🥴🥴 not a lewk but everyone has to start somewhere

Reactions: 9
This was from 5 years ago. They share their birthday cakes over the years to show how they have improved etc. I quite like that they’re not embarrassed by their past work when they weren’t as experienced in making big cakes, like their first drips cakes 🥴🥴 not a lewk but everyone has to start somewhere
I would normally agree but they referred to it as a “beautiful mess” lol I actually think they were showing off with this one

Reactions: 4
I'm a middle brownie. In fact, that goes for most food stuffs. Not a fan of the edge.

Reactions: 2
Cake Tin Bakery are insanely delicious!!! Price is totally worth it!
I’ve had Cake Tin Bakery a couple times, never disappointed. There’s one in the midlands that I like too, Drip&Drizzle Bakery. They’ve got some crazy looking stuffed Easter eggs at the minute. Ordered some on Thursday.

Ordered a cookie dough slab from Cakes Contour before and it had hair on it. Like someone had shaved and then rolled the dough in it. FOUL. Contacted them. Was adamant that it couldn’t have happened there because noone had a haircut or had shaved. Turns out in the end they had a “friend” come help and he had just been to the barbers before coming to their unit. 🤡 Asked if I wanted a replacement 😂 NO THANKS.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I’ve had Cake Tin Bakery a couple times, never disappointed. There’s one in the midlands that I like too, Drip&Drizzle Bakery. They’ve got some crazy looking stuffed Easter eggs at the minute. Ordered some on Thursday.

Ordered a cookie dough slab from Cakes Contour before and it had hair on it. Like someone had shaved and then rolled the dough in it. FOUL. Contacted them. Was adamant that it couldn’t have happened there because noone had a haircut or had shaved. Turns out in the end they had a “friend” come help and he had just been to the barbers before coming to their unit. 🤡 Asked if I wanted a replacement 😂 NO THANKS.
Cakes contour are another pair of idiots up their own ass

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.