Finch Bakery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he rote on one post he sends 800 parcels once a week I carnt imagine he has enough freezer space to store it? Same with finch they send that daily probably

another cake tin fan here it’s DIVINE your all in fora treat ❤
He has the space in the unit he has now

Actually the last brownies I got weren't as good as when they first started. Defo agree with the George comment, he must freeze. He shows some of his bakes for the Sunday postal drop on like a Tuesday! So he defo does freeze I reckon. Bloody cheek.
Yeah that's not good if he is sending things out that he has made days before no wonder I got sick eating his stuff

Reactions: 2
Pretty sure George said he starts making them the day after he sends the previous lot out out because they're rocky road ect, it lasts weeks so is still 'fresh' so the stuff is basically a week old when you get it

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Pretty sure George said he starts making them the day after he sends the previous lot out out because they're rocky road ect, it lasts weeks so is still 'fresh' so the stuff is basically a week old when you get it
Still bad when you are paying £35 for his stuff

Reactions: 3
The woman who owns cake tins is lovely aswell 😻😻 if any you get chance to go to their store the brookies are amazing

• Heart
The woman who owns cake tins is lovely aswell 😻😻 if any you get chance to go to their store the brookies are amazing
The cake and nibble sets they posted about yesterday look heavenly!
This is FB’s thread and here we are talking about how their brownies are dry/disappointing/frozen and there are recommendations for amazing bakers who are actually friendly and polite 🤣 considering years ago FB were top of their game, they look pretty stale in comparison to others right now.

Reactions: 6
The cake and nibble sets they posted about yesterday look heavenly!
This is FB’s thread and here we are talking about how their brownies are dry/disappointing/frozen and there are recommendations for amazing bakers who are actually friendly and polite 🤣 considering years ago FB were top of their game, they look pretty stale in comparison to others right now.
I personally don't think FB have ever been as good as the popularity they've got.
I've visited their shop before they got majorly popular and the cakes were still dry then imo.
Each time I've been I've tried them again and they've still been dry. I mainly went for the brownies 😂

They only got as popular as they did because they got posted on Ladbible about their cake jars and everyone thought they looked amazing. Which yeah, they look amazing.. But again, dry.

Reactions: 4
My suggestions for good baking/chocolate small businesses:

The chocolate smiths
Drip and drizzle bakery
Buzzybee
Wtfudgeuk
The whimsical kitchen
Oh.my.cakery

Reactions: 3
My suggestions for good baking/chocolate small businesses:

The chocolate smiths
Drip and drizzle bakery
Buzzybee
Wtfudgeuk
The whimsical kitchen
Oh.my.cakery
Oh my god wtfudgeuk are INSANE! The fudge is out of this world. Hard to order as they’re so in demand but worth the patience and wait.

Oh my god wtfudgeuk are INSANE! The fudge is out of this world. Hard to order as they’re so in demand but worth the patience and wait.
I agree! Their ones with the fillings inside are amazing

Reactions: 1
Have a look at alannahsbakesncakes (ABC) on Instagram if you’re local, her stuffs great and she makes it all up fresh at her mums butty shop. Seems abit pricey on her website but it’s because she sends it special delivery £4.50 so puts most the cost in the price. She’s a sweety too

Long time lurker, long time cake lover too 😂 love all the suggestions made so far. We tried George's Bakery last year and we got ill later that day (might have been a total coincidence but coupled with his sweaty up close videos it's put me right off), wtfudge are amazing but so hard to get hold of?! Also tried urban fudge cos I got sick of waiting and that was really good. The Hedgehog Bakery are good for postal brownies and blondies etc and so is Bake for the soul if there's anyone with dietary requirements (my husband is gf so we can order a mix from there).

Oh and FB annoy the hell out of me, ended up unfollowing, I don't really like pages that show too much personal tit like kids and whatever. Each to their own I guess.

Reactions: 5
Long time lurker, long time cake lover too 😂 love all the suggestions made so far. We tried George's Bakery last year and we got ill later that day (might have been a total coincidence but coupled with his sweaty up close videos it's put me right off), wtfudge are amazing but so hard to get hold of?! Also tried urban fudge cos I got sick of waiting and that was really good. The Hedgehog Bakery are good for postal brownies and blondies etc and so is Bake for the soul if there's anyone with dietary requirements (my husband is gf so we can order a mix from there).

Oh and FB annoy the hell out of me, ended up unfollowing, I don't really like pages that show too much personal tit like kids and whatever. Each to their own I guess.
I got ill with George's too!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.