Finch Bakery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic ish but has anyone ever had brownies from The Best Ever Brownie company? Looking to send some to a friend for a birthday gift and seen their name mentioned a few times in other places.

Off topic ish but has anyone ever had brownies from The Best Ever Brownie company? Looking to send some to a friend for a birthday gift and seen their name mentioned a few times in other places.
Try Loulous, know I’ve shouted it from the roof on here but honestly best around and they have a website too. Cake balls are amazing, I’ve been today actually x

Reactions: 2
Someone on here suggested gower cottage brownies and I’ve followed, they do look insane! You could look there @fiffle-faffle ?

Reactions: 3
Who would want to live in a ‘penthouse’ in Great Harwood. The place is a tit hole 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone that has tried lou lous what are the cake balls are they basically cake pops without a stick?

Reactions: 3
If anyone is in the north west or even anywhere as they are online too. Cake tin bakery is amazing. I got their signature brownie box and ong they are like little bites of heaven. And a good selection such as Malteser blondie. Milky Way, Oreo, kinder. Amazing can’t rrate them enough

Reactions: 5
If anyone is in the north west or even anywhere as they are online too. Cake tin bakery is amazing. I got their signature brownie box and ong they are like little bites of heaven. And a good selection such as Malteser blondie. Milky Way, Oreo, kinder. Amazing can’t rrate them enough
Yay! Shout out to Cake Tin Bakery!

• Haha
Just followed the cake tin bakery. They look insane😛 eagerly waiting for the postal drop.

• Haha
I ordered mine on Thursday and they got delivered yesterday 😻😻😻
I’m literally waiting with baited breath 🤣 did you rush to order? I’ve never ordered FB mainly due to the price and how fast they’d sell out, but there’s something about these that I don’t care about the price. 🤣 they look worth the money if that makes sense. Sorry not sorry FB 🙊

Reactions: 1
Cake Tin Bakery are insanely delicious!!! Price is totally worth it!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.