Finch Bakery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m literally waiting with baited breath 🤣 did you rush to order? I’ve never ordered FB mainly due to the price and how fast they’d sell out, but there’s something about these that I don’t care about the price. 🤣 they look worth the money if that makes sense. Sorry not sorry FB 🙊
No I didn’t I didn’t even plan to!!! They put a post up about their vegan specials and I had a look as my fella is vegan but they had sold out so for myself some stuff instead 😂 sorry finch but defo not worth the money!’n the last box I got tasted stale. I do believe they probably freeze a lot of stock before posting 😬😬

• Wow
Reactions: 2
No I didn’t I didn’t even plan to!!! They put a post up about their vegan specials and I had a look as my fella is vegan but they had sold out so for myself some stuff instead 😂 sorry finch but defo not worth the money!’n the last box I got tasted stale. I do believe they probably freeze a lot of stock before posting 😬😬
Well, you had to check they were good before getting him any vegan ones right 😂
That’s awful but it wouldn’t surprise me. When things calmed down they’d always be posting there was still boxes left and I wondered what they did with stock that didn’t sell and no shop to sell it through cheaply at the end of the day.

Reactions: 1
Omg you buggers introducing me to the cake tin!!! I’m meant to be on a diet but I’ve just been on to look and had to order some immediately 😍😍😍😍 hell FIRE!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Omg you buggers introducing me to the cake tin!!! I’m meant to be on a diet but I’ve just been on to look and had to order some immediately 😍😍😍😍 hell FIRE!!!!
What did you get 🤤🤤🤤

Well, you had to check they were good before getting him any vegan ones right 😂
That’s awful but it wouldn’t surprise me. When things calmed down they’d always be posting there was still boxes left and I wondered what they did with stock that didn’t sell and no shop to sell it through cheaply at the end of the day.
I’ve been to their store in Blackpool as it’s not far from mine and their stuff is just heaven!! I think I prefer their Brookies over anything. And yeah , I was really disappointed. Especially the raspberry and chocolate brownies they were very dry 🤯🤯

What did you get 🤤🤤🤤

I’ve been to their store in Blackpool as it’s not far from mine and their stuff is just heaven!! I think I prefer their Brookies over anything. And yeah , I was really disappointed. Especially the raspberry and chocolate brownies they were very dry 🤯🤯
I got the pick and mix box! I can’t stop thinking about it 🤤🤤🤤🤤

• Haha
Anybody else not really understand their humour? Followed their page for cakes etc and just end up seeing weird comments and stories like they are talking to people who know their inside jokes?? It’s odd!

Can not cope with georges bakery and his sweaty face right up to the camera 🤮 oh my god oh my god

• Sick
I have just looked at his page
Big sweaty face Noooo
But those treats look incredible

Can not cope with georges bakery and his sweaty face right up to the camera 🤮 oh my god oh my god
The oh my god oh my god is now just getting a bit cringe. His bakes look incredible but again I'm not paying that price for goods that are blates made a week before they'd get to me.

The oh my god oh my god is now just getting a bit cringe. His bakes look incredible but again I'm not paying that price for goods that are blates made a week before they'd get to me.
Pretty sure he does what finch do and makes them up to freeze before sending out

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Off topic ish but has anyone ever had brownies from The Best Ever Brownie company? Looking to send some to a friend for a birthday gift and seen their name mentioned a few times in other places.
deffo try Brown&Blond. i get brownies all the time. And they are by far the best.

Just had to catch up on 9 pages as forgot about this one with all the other threads I’ve got saved!
Another business to shout about in South Wales is Beths Bakes - she started from home and now has a shop but posts. Brownie and blondies are epic.

Some of their stuff have been dry as hell and judging by the other comments it wasn't just mine

The sheer volume that he has to do there is no way he would do everything fresh before sending out
Actually the last brownies I got weren't as good as when they first started. Defo agree with the George comment, he must freeze. He shows some of his bakes for the Sunday postal drop on like a Tuesday! So he defo does freeze I reckon. Bloody cheek.

Some of their stuff have been dry as hell and judging by the other comments it wasn't just mine

The sheer volume that he has to do there is no way he would do everything fresh before sending out
he rote on one post he sends 800 parcels once a week I carnt imagine he has enough freezer space to store it? Same with finch they send that daily probably

another cake tin fan here it’s DIVINE your all in fora treat ❤

Oh twist my arm, I will try the cake tin bakery brownies :love: never heard of them but thanks for the recommendation and I’ve just started following them. Ridiculously rich by alana (from the apprentice) was mentioned here, I ordered some when she did the 50% off the other weekend (ordered at 5am haha because the website kept crashing) the rocky road was absolutely amazing!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.