Finch Bakery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I’ve just seen Finch have a 3 star hygiene rating?? I swear I saw them harping on about only buying from registered sellers and they’re only a 3 🥴

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg I’ve just seen Finch have a 3 star hygiene rating?? I swear I saw them harping on about only buying from registered sellers and they’re only a 3 🥴
Is there a way of finding out if it’s always been a 3? Or whether it was a 5 and then downgraded?

Reactions: 1
What I don’t get is , when the shop is open they have stacks of brownies etc uncovered. All say .. Is that hygienic?

Reactions: 6
Isn’t food hygiene about the environment the food is prepared in? So not sure if where the food sits to be sold is taken into account? Everything out on display will surely not be allowed when they reopen? Even if Covid isn’t around i feel like people will be so much more picky about things like that 😂
I also can’t believe they harp on about ratings when there’s isn’t that great 🤣

Reactions: 5
Isn’t food hygiene about the environment the food is prepared in? So not sure if where the food sits to be sold is taken into account? Everything out on display will surely not be allowed when they reopen? Even if Covid isn’t around i feel like people will be so much more picky about things like that 😂
I also can’t believe they harp on about ratings when there’s isn’t that great 🤣
Food hygiene in industrial and commercial kitchens is seriously thorough! They check inside cupboards, dates, fridge temps, under ovens and they also ask kitchen staff lots on allergens. I’m shocked they only scored satisfactory tbh 😬

think I’d rather eat out of a unregistered kitchen from a careful baker than them with their 3 stars

Oooohhhhh that is surprising! I always look for the hygeine rating when making a decision about takeaways You can’t fake cleanliness

Reactions: 7
It used to be a 4. At least one point is for paperwork but I’m shocked at a 3 tbh

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I think this is why the twins told tessa to stop doing the lives. I used to live watching the lives but in them you can’t help but notice little things like tessa used to cough a lot or rub their noses, touch their hair. I remember something being mentioned in a live about them being reported by someone who had been watching and something about not videoing the back ground etc!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
They used to get really annoyed when people used to point out that they never wore hair nets and they said they were told they didn't have to

I remember in a live baby Alba sicked up in the kitchen too. It wasn’t in or near food, but still not nice when it’s supposed to be a food prep area for customers

• Wow
  • Sick
Why do they keep harping on about the customer reference number 🙄🙄🙄 no one is trying to work out how much £££££ you’ve made on overpriced brownies #boreoff

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why do they keep harping on about the customer reference number 🙄🙄🙄 no one is trying to work out how much £££££ you’ve made on overpriced brownies #boreoff
Giving away £500 to the 100,000th order. Just another way to get 700+ orders which more than cover giving away £500 🙄

Reactions: 3
love how rachel has wrote "and my favourite employee" (lol) on her birthday wishes to dec... she just has to state the fact that HE works for HER 😴

• Sick
  • Sad
I didn't realise he worked for her, I thought he did Botox or something.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.