Finch Bakery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure they’re copying cakes_contour. Go have a look. His cakes are amazing 🤩

Reactions: 3
Anyone else notice they tagged rawtenstall in isabakes congrats post before isabel even revealed location. Thunder stealing twits

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I’m sure they’re copying cakes_contour. Go have a look. His cakes are amazing 🤩
Hes another goon ... he uses to buy Costco cookies and sandwich them with Nutella and claim hed baked them 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Oooo I remember this there was loads of drama about it!
It all kicked off with a group of bakers didn't it 🤣🤣 sure lollys cupcakes and that cookies cupcakes where involved.

I think alot of online bakers on IG are up there own arsed and unprofessional 😅🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Has anyone ordered cakes from ‘Ridiculously Rich By Alana’ ? She won the Apprentice a few years back but has bought out Alan Sugar’s initial investment . She has her core classic range and special boxes, she’s also really polite and professional as well and took time to personally reply to a message I’d sent asking if she was going to bring back her gorgeous Malteser tiffin. I’ve ordered from her for myself and also for presents, highly recommended.
There was a cheese festival in the area I live in and she had a stall there! I really liked her bakes too I’m sure I had millionaire short bread and something else.

re finch bakery I would love to order but reviews are so mixed I don’t know if I can warrant the cost.

would love to try George bakery but again it’s so costly when you just want to try one or two.

I ordered from cake contour a few years ago when you could buy a few and they were nice!

the one I really want to try is the doe bake house, I think thats what it’s called. finch bakery always promote, it’s one of their friends and the doughnut looks unreal.

as someone from right down south I have to say I reckon I could move to the north for the food alone. You have all the good bakery’s, loads of good takeaways I see influencers from the north share and I really want to try a chicken Parmo!! We don’t get them here!!

Just read the comments about cake contour I must have missed that! I ordered the cookie dough. I do think he comes across really nice on his Instagram, when people ask him baking questions he doesn’t give sarcastic comments like George and seem to give good advice to people want to bake (I’m not a baker so I don’t know but it sounds it like)

There was a cheese festival in the area I live in and she had a stall there! I really liked her bakes too I’m sure I had millionaire short bread and something else.

re finch bakery I would love to order but reviews are so mixed I don’t know if I can warrant the cost.

would love to try George bakery but again it’s so costly when you just want to try one or two.

I ordered from cake contour a few years ago when you could buy a few and they were nice!

the one I really want to try is the doe bake house, I think thats what it’s called. finch bakery always promote, it’s one of their friends and the doughnut looks unreal.

as someone from right down south I have to say I reckon I could move to the north for the food alone. You have all the good bakery’s, loads of good takeaways I see influencers from the north share and I really want to try a chicken Parmo!! We don’t get them here!!

Just read the comments about cake contour I must have missed that! I ordered the cookie dough. I do think he comes across really nice on his Instagram, when people ask him baking questions he doesn’t give sarcastic comments like George and seem to give good advice to people want to bake (I’m not a baker so I don’t know but it sounds it like)
If you’re looking to order from up here look at Loulous, by far the best cake I’ve ever eaten, everything they sell is bang on, definitely worth the money!

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Does anyone know any good baking accounts down south? They all seem to be in the north of England!!🥲

Reactions: 2
Some of finch cakes are pretty some look like sick with the odd mixtures of colours 🥴whats with the 2 tone macs? They prob think it makes them look edgy 🙈 also when they use the mixed colour buttercream for swirls on top of cakes and it just looks dirty

We drove an hour to Doe and it was so bad 😂 really dry and bland. Rather get a donut from Gregs 😂

Usually the hyped up places on Instagram are awful and most of the time they have copied a recipe and not bother to alter it

I had george bakery stuff and it was awful and actually made me feel sick for a few days

I find lesser known Instagram's much better they put way more effort into things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.