Finch Bakery #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have they said where they’ve gone? I think a few places are going to amber in a few days?

They’re fully entitled to a holiday and I don’t have any problem with that, I find it weird they’ve only started to share it after the Amber announcement

Reactions: 6
Yes but you run this risk whenever you book foreign travel if you choose to stay unvaccinated. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 1
They’re pregnant!!!! Hardly going to be rushing for a vaccine!
To be fair I’m pregnant and it is recommended to have the vaccine, I’ve had it myself whilst pregnant but do get why some are apprehensive.
I barely see anyone though, you’d think if you was partying like them and when they were previously breaking lockdown rules they would of wanted some protection for their babies.

I don’t think they need to tell us when they are going on holiday 😂 I went to London for the day and got slated, saying we are in a pandemic and I shouldn’t be travelling. And this was last week.

ya moan when they post too much, ya moan when they don’t post Enough

Reactions: 12
With such a large social media following, I don’t think that not telling people that you’re both away is necessarily the worst thing?

I mean we all know that everything we see on social media is the absolute truth, so what’s the problem?

Reactions: 2
They’re pregnant!!!! Hardly going to be rushing for a vaccine!
It’s perfectly safe to be vaccinated in pregnancy. You have a flu vaccination and a whooping cough one too.. why is this different?
Also.. they aren’t coming home for safety. They’re coming home so they DONT have to isolate.

Reactions: 7
Tbh I think it just goes to show that if we didn't need to see their holiday (which we 100% don't and quite frankly they can do what they want) then maybe we don't need to see the colour of their braces before and after a curry

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Realistically I think they should keep their business page completely professional and have personal accounts for their personal lives. Fair enough post the odd family friendly stuff like Alba (because she is a frigging legend) but otherwise they are damned if they do and damned if they don't.

Reactions: 8
To be fair I’m pregnant and it is recommended to have the vaccine, I’ve had it myself whilst pregnant but do get why some are apprehensive.
I barely see anyone though, you’d think if you was partying like them and when they were previously breaking lockdown rules they would of wanted some protection for their babies.
Its a personal choice though like you say. The official status from NHS is theres not any risk known currently which there wont be because they werent advising it for pregnant people up until recently and they arent allowed to conduct clinical trials with pregnant people. I dont blame them, they may get it right after?
however that being said i would be more cautious if i was them, i wouldnt be booking holidays in a pandemic let alone pregnant 🤷🏼‍♀️.

Reactions: 5
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
It’s perfectly safe to be vaccinated in pregnancy. You have a flu vaccination and a whooping cough one too.. why is this different?
Also.. they aren’t coming home for safety. They’re coming home so they DONT have to isolate.
Come on, being pregnant and vaccinations is a whole new ball game. Especially new vaccines. Leave them to it, their personal choice. It is a brand new vaccine. I know pregnant people that have had it and pregnant people that have chose not to. Let’s stop finding everything they do annoying and complaining about them as moaning about them not taking the vaccine whilst pregnant is a whole new kind of low.

I think not being vaccinated then throwing a party for your child inviting many more children and adults is irresponsible tbh. Fine, don't vaccinate, your choice, but don't put yourself or other people at risk either. Why on earth haven't they been vaccinated by now!?!

I think not being vaccinated then throwing a party for your child inviting many more children and adults is irresponsible tbh. Fine, don't vaccinate, your choice, but don't put yourself or other people at risk either. Why on earth haven't they been vaccinated by now!?!
Because they might not want to? End of story really, their choice. I'm sure all the people close to them are aware of that and could come to their own decisions about whether or not they were comfortable attending the party. If they are vaccinated, they shouldn't need to worry anyway saying as that's how it's supposed to work!

When did the Finch thread merge with the rona ones 💀 😭 😂

Reactions: 14
Its a personal choice though like you say. The official status from NHS is theres not any risk known currently which there wont be because they werent advising it for pregnant people up until recently and they arent allowed to conduct clinical trials with pregnant people. I dont blame them, they may get it right after?
however that being said i would be more cautious if i was them, i wouldnt be booking holidays in a pandemic let alone pregnant 🤷🏼‍♀️.
I agree with you. Booking a holiday abroad in the middle of the pandemic is irresponsible.

I think they said they’d just not had both jabs.. so might be waiting for their second? They are only just 30.. a guy I work with is 40+ and from Lancashire and his 2nd jab is in a couple of weeks

I think they said they’d just not had both jabs.. so might be waiting for their second? They are only just 30.. a guy I work with is 40+ and from Lancashire and his 2nd jab is in a couple of weeks
Just think it’s a bit presumptuous to assume they’re not having them due to pregnancy/their own choice when that might not be the case

I've ummed and ahhed about posting with the whole vaccine /holiday debate... But this is my opinion and only my opinion.

They are legally allowed to go on holiday - along with everyone else, and so they haven't done anything wrong here, obviously things have now changed and they are returning earlier so they don't have to isolate - and whilst you may not agree with it, they are perfectly within all guidelines to do so.

Not being vaccinated - again, it's personal choice, and tbh, I don't know if I would have the vaccine if I was pregnant 🤷‍♀️
I've had the vaccine, but I am absolutely terrified about having my 2nd, I've heard horror stories and although I know it's most likely absolutely fine, I am scared I won't lie! (my anxiety likes to make things very ott) 🙄

I think the fact is, they haven't broken any rules or laws, or done anything wrong, so it's unfair to have ago, in my opinion, when the government states everything they are doing is allowed 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
There’s a lot of things you’re “allowed” to do but don’t because you know really it’s unsafe.
I could drink a bottle of bleach and shove a chair leg up my hole because nobody has ever told me I can’t, but I don’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There’s a lot of things you’re “allowed” to do but don’t because you know really it’s unsafe.
I could drink a bottle of bleach and shove a chair leg up my hole because nobody has ever told me I can’t, but I don’t.
You can’t really compare those 2 things with going on a holiday, which plenty of people are now doing, and choosing not to have the vaccine whilst pregnant (and I think 1 of the twins has already said they’re going to have it once they’ve given birth).

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.