Finch Bakery #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what the lawn story is? I remember when the live came out but as I went to watch it, it got deleted 😂😂
Yeah she was really drunk and did a tit in the garden and realised in the morning. Her parents found it before she had a chance to clean it up and she blamed it on a fox😆😆

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Remember when Rachel braved about how easy it was to take Albas dummy away and now she’s posted a picture of her with one, still drinking milk from a bottle.
she forces her to try and do things and then they backfire…

Reactions: 5
They’ve been pretending to be in England this whole time when they’ve been on holiday 🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲

• Wow
Reactions: 6
They’ve been pretending to be in England this whole time when they’ve been on holiday 🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲
Did they ever pretended to not be in England? They also work hard and are parents of young babies and expecting so not sure what the issue is there. Fair play to them all, they’ve not broken any covid rules x

Reactions: 4
Did they ever pretended to not be in England? They also work hard and are parents of young babies and expecting so not sure what the issue is there. Fair play to them all, they’ve not broken any covid rules x
They’ve not mentioned it when they put loads of personal stuff on that page and have been posting pictures that makes it look like they’ve at home all week.

May not have broken any official rules but that is sneaky 🥲

They’ve not mentioned it when they put loads of personal stuff on that page and have been posting pictures that makes it look like they’ve at home all week.

May not have broken any official rules but that is sneaky 🥲
They had a party for Alba on Sunday so it is likely that they left after that, or even today. They are asked not to share personal lives on their business page so when they don’t they’re being told they’re sneaky. Let’s just be happy for them that they can have a break. I went to ibiza last week and needed the rest as I am sure they do. They have a lot staff these days maybe it was someone else posting content this week, the business still goes on without them there.

They had a party for Alba on Sunday so it is likely that they left after that, or even today. They are asked not to share personal lives on their business page so when they don’t they’re being told they’re sneaky. Let’s just be happy for them that they can have a break. I went to Majorca last week and needed the rest as I am sure they do. They have many staff these days maybe it was someone else posting content this week, the business still goes on without them there.
🙄🙄🙄🙄
Are you one of their friends?

They post loads of personal stuff. Funny that this was left out.

Reactions: 8
🙄🙄🙄🙄
Are you one of their friends?

They post loads of personal stuff. Funny that this was left out.
🙄🙄 no I just don’t think it is fair criticising them for posting too much personal content then criticising that they didn’t share their holiday. Everybody deserves a break

🙄🙄 no I just don’t think it is fair criticising them for posting too much personal content then criticising that they didn’t share their holiday. Everybody deserves a break
This whole thread is criticising them 😂.

They post so much that it seems odd that they left this out....... just an opinion. Not interested in an argument.

Reactions: 5
This whole thread is criticising them 😂.

They post so much that it seems odd that they left this out....... just an opinion. Not interested in an argument.
Good, me neither. There are bigger issues in the world at the moment than thinking the girls are being sneaky for going on holiday and not sharing it with everyone, don’t you think?

I think they mentioned previously that they had booked to go to Portugal but it had been cancelled, so assuming they booked elsewhere instead

Reactions: 3
Good, me neither. There are bigger issues in the world at the moment than thinking the girls are being sneaky for going on holiday and not sharing it with everyone, don’t you think?
You could say that about literally everything and anything 🙄.
Bigger things in the world that criticising the opinion of people that that you don’t know on the internet for their opinion about people who make cake. Move along.

You could say that about literally everything and anything 🙄.
Bigger things in the world that criticising the opinion of people that that you don’t know on the internet for their opinion about people who make cake. Move along.
I think you’re missing the point. The word sneaky was the wrong word to use, there was nothing sneaky about it. Do you let your followers know your every move on your social media pages?

Reactions: 2
I think you’re missing the point. The word sneaky was the wrong word to use, there was nothing sneaky about it. Do you let your followers know your every move on your social media pages?
Oh Christ here you go again. You are argumentative for someone that doesn’t want an argument.
I don’t have to explain myself to you. I can use any word I like 👍🏻.

You think sneaky is the wrong word. I do not.

Reactions: 2
They said this after I posted 🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸
I’m sure they have better things to do whilst on holiday than read this thread. Probably just annoyed that after 24 hours they’ve had to book a flight home as I would be!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.