Finch Bakery #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Little dig about them not being professional but everyone loving the Aldi caterpillar cake bants...

Well do or say something that is actually funny and we will laugh. Not just 'inside jokes' and stupid comments that only you two guffaw at.

Reactions: 14
I see they have posted that the supermarkets being unprofessional posting about the Colin the Caterpillar debacle is hilarious, but if it was a small company it wouldn’t be that funny. I think that’s what they are trying to say, but it looks like they have missed a word out of their post. I don’t think what the supermarkets have posted is unprofessional, but posting “f you” as they did the other week is absolutely unprofessional.

Reactions: 9
Little dig about them not being professional but everyone loving the Aldi caterpillar cake bants...

Well do or say something that is actually funny and we will laugh. Not just 'inside jokes' and stupid comments that only you two guffaw at.
Loving the Aldi banter. It’s great pr both companies. Do they want to be relevant? They need the people running the Aldi social media to help them out.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Exactly this. Are they thinking that what the say are as funny as the Aldi account? 😂 They seriously need the get over themselves those two 🤣

Reactions: 10
Someone commented on the aldi/M&S post about M&S copying cake jars... I literally did a cake jar in 2012. Do they and other deluded people truly believe finch invented cake jars!? It actually baffles me they believe they did 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can’t believe I didn’t know that thread 2 had been made!!!😈😈😈😈😈😈

Reactions: 4
I don't understand why it's baby Finch no 3 when one of them isn't a Finch and the other one will be dumping the Finch surname too. In fact why bother calling it Finch bakery in the first place?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.