Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pixipoppy

VIP Member
If this pregnancy is anything like the other it will go as follows
Was definitely an accident, not planned, probably not really wanted but still
Will complain about not being able to drink, but will be pictured drinking anyway
Give birth
Palm child off fresh out the womb in order to go on holiday/out drinking
Constantly complain about child

here’s hoping this one doesn’t sleep ever and is a real dick.

watch out Rach, that second child comes at you fast and fat.
Bit harsh to say she didn’t want her pregnancy... this one or her first! I’m sure her second pregnancy wasn’t an accident and even if it was, she has said she would want more kids anyway. I don’t get the hate for them, they’re a bit annoying and laddish but why the vitriol. Why would you wish a difficult child on someone anyway, who cares! Some people have it easy, some don’t. No need for the bitterness :unsure:

Reactions: 30

Rxt156

VIP Member
This is all getting a bit mumsnet can we go back to complaining about the wannabe influencers pllzzzzz😇

• Haha
Reactions: 24

HAB88

i’m not saying she shoved the raspberry in whole but you can tell from the picture she hasn’t just “licked it” it’s literally squashed between her fingers. There will be acidic juices that baby’s digestive system is not mature enough to handle. Some babies wean early with medical advice and have purées and things which is fine it’s recommended by a doctor/midwife/health visitor who is WAY more qualified than me and generally do it because the benefits outweigh the risks.
However baby led weaning as this would be classed as has multiple signs of readiness before you start; the biggest one being that baby is 6 months.
i’m not saying I’m the perfect parent however my 5.5 month old hasn’t had anything other than milk because I appreciate that giving her adult food before she is ready can cause her huge digestive issues down the line. That’s what makes them so irresponsible, amongst leaving the kids to swan off on multiple holidays and snorting god knows what whilst their kids are dumped on the parents.
You sound fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

jackolantern

VIP Member
It's just weird man. Fair enough if it was coincidence but if not what did they do, coordinate when to go to poundtown with their other halves? What a fucking weird conversation to have. Hi Lauren hun, I'm pregnant so like, can you go and get on it with Ed now? Much obliged babe, btw shall we do sticky toffee cupcakes for the baby shower? x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

message me too

Maybe super fertile ladies don’t realise how sensitive a topic pregnancy can be but I’ve had to unfollow them for ramming it down everyone’s throats while I’m struggling with fertility problems, and follow them for brownies and the occasional funny post. I’ve followed them since they baked from their parents kitchen and I’m a regular visitor to their shop, but I don’t personally know them so why would I care about their pregnancies to the point of pregnancy test and bump photos? Very insensitive of them regardless of the excitement in what is a happy time for them, on a business page.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Abettermumma

If this pregnancy is anything like the other it will go as follows
Was definitely an accident, not planned, probably not really wanted but still
Will complain about not being able to drink, but will be pictured drinking anyway
Give birth
Palm child off fresh out the womb in order to go on holiday/out drinking
Constantly complain about child

here’s hoping this one doesn’t sleep ever and is a real dick.

watch out Rach, that second child comes at you fast and fat.

• Haha

al255

VIP Member
Have they gone on honeymoon without the kids?
Can you blame them? They want to celebrate being man and wife without a child and a baby. Give them some slack…. How many married couples take their kids with them really. But then saying that they never seen to take their kids anywhere 😂

New thread title suggestion:

Finch finally got wed, taking the kids anywhere fills them with dread

• Haha

forestblue2015

To be honest I am bored with all of it! Everyone doing the same old stuff and trying to hype up another flipping biscoff creation.

Reactions: 17

Giggling Squid

VIP Member
They paid nursery staff to have the children on the night of the wedding?! Good the children would know them but I wouldn’t even think of asking my child’s nursery oh will you look after my children for the wedding?!
Then having the nerve to claim she’s tired after ten days away because she had one night back with her babies that supposedly sleep through 😩🙄
I think this is actually a great idea. I don’t have kids, so maybe I’m missing something. Anyway, my friend uses her daughter’s nursery staff as babysitters normally because they know her daughter, and she trusts them much more than a random babysitter. They offer babysitting on a private basis as a way to make a bit of extra money. I know someone who works in a nursery too, it’s attached to a school so she does a lot of babysitting during the holidays 🤷🏻‍♀️

whinging about no sleep I’m less impressed with.

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
I think it's odd posting about their mates wedding day on their business page. No offence but people don't care, they're there for the cake lol

Robo123

I unfollowed george as he is just plain rude & v arrogant. Popularity has gotten to his head

Reactions: 15

Abettermumma

Just a gentle reminder. If you want to buy a book, definitely support janes patisserie.

the fact most of her bakes have always been free and they’re AMAZING, rather support that.

I've ummed and ahhed about posting with the whole vaccine /holiday debate... But this is my opinion and only my opinion.

They are legally allowed to go on holiday - along with everyone else, and so they haven't done anything wrong here, obviously things have now changed and they are returning earlier so they don't have to isolate - and whilst you may not agree with it, they are perfectly within all guidelines to do so.

Not being vaccinated - again, it's personal choice, and tbh, I don't know if I would have the vaccine if I was pregnant 🤷‍♀️
I've had the vaccine, but I am absolutely terrified about having my 2nd, I've heard horror stories and although I know it's most likely absolutely fine, I am scared I won't lie! (my anxiety likes to make things very ott) 🙄

I think the fact is, they haven't broken any rules or laws, or done anything wrong, so it's unfair to have ago, in my opinion, when the government states everything they are doing is allowed 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

Robo123

There’s a lot of things you’re “allowed” to do but don’t because you know really it’s unsafe.
I could drink a bottle of bleach and shove a chair leg up my arsehole because nobody has ever told me I can’t, but I don’t.
Laughable. If you want to spend the rest of your life locked indoors due to a virus, go ahead. You can't shun people for going abroad when there are no legal restrictions on it. Rates are high in England atm anyway, if I was going to catch covid id rather catch it on holiday as opposed to an English pub lol

• Heart

Rxt156

VIP Member
No one finds a wedding as interesting as the person whose wedding it is. Sorry not sorry 😼

• Heart

Win

VIP Member
I love all the comments from the huns…. “Can’t believe you’re going through this before your wedding, blah blah blah” Like the council give two shits about a shop owners wedding. Get a grip. Also, rule one of life… ignorance is not an excuse HUNZZZZ.

• Haha

idwbaijwd

I have followed the twins for years, and always supported them in whatever they have done e.g. Their book, the bakery move, their website launch, and Harvey Nics. i used to stand in a queue for hours every week, and I can honestly say they give of a really bitchy vibe. Almost as if they are superior to everyone else. When you go to the bakery it is extremely rare to even see the twins, and if you do they won’t even make eye contact with you. And the Whole finch fession thing really cringes me out, and Some of their replies just show how rude they are. Also, they put their personal instagrams on private, but then Continue to over share on the bakery account Of their massive houses, posh cars, holidays, and their children. They have to remember that the reason they have this popularity and money is because of their supporters (which they are very quickly loosing)

Reactions: 14