Finch Bakery #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a lot of things you’re “allowed” to do but don’t because you know really it’s unsafe.
I could drink a bottle of bleach and shove a chair leg up my hole because nobody has ever told me I can’t, but I don’t.
Laughable. If you want to spend the rest of your life locked indoors due to a virus, go ahead. You can't shun people for going abroad when there are no legal restrictions on it. Rates are high in England atm anyway, if I was going to catch covid id rather catch it on holiday as opposed to an English pub lol

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I for one can not WAIT to go in holiday but was a bit shocked to see them abroad after not saying anything i know they don't have to but they post everything else and not one mention of their holiday coming up (which they normally talk about)

Reactions: 7
Anyone else think they've never made a giant cookie in their life before the book now they're selling their hints and tips? same with macarons couldn't make them for tit, bought them from lou lous now they've had a practice and they're in the book 🙄 i suppose they had to fill the pages with stuff other than marg buttercream and dry sponge

Reactions: 14
Anyone else think they've never made a giant cookie in their life before the book now they're selling their hints and tips? same with macarons couldn't make them for tit, bought them from lou lous now they've had a practice and they're in the book 🙄 i suppose they had to fill the pages with stuff other than marg buttercream and dry sponge
That should have been their book title 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was shocked at how dry their sponge was when I tasted it 😳

Reactions: 3
I didn't notice either tbh

But, how amazing does Tessa look?!
Also, the cake 😱 absolutely stunning.

(I'll get myself a coat and leave to go to the rave thread 🙄😐🤦🏻‍♀️)

• Haha
I find Isabakes is a complete copy of them, from now wanting to open on a Wednesday, to the way her shop is, guess Finch bakery girls are not original but Isabakes is basically just following their business model. Clearly cba with the twins because doesn’t look like she was doing much work apart from accounts which you can do any day, from looking at her stories, but had to be their bday and she made a show of showing what she was doing.

Reactions: 7
I find Isabakes is a complete copy of them, from now wanting to open on a Wednesday, to the way her shop is, guess Finch bakery girls are not original but Isabakes is basically just following their business model. Clearly cba with the twins because doesn’t look like she was doing much work apart from accounts which you can do any day, from looking at her stories, but had to be their bday and she made a show of showing what she was doing.
I find a lot of the stuff that isa does.. Can be found on Janespatisserie.
I know she has to get her ideas from somewhere but I first noticed it with her rocky road Christmas pudding.
I saw it on Janespatisserie and then all of a sudden, Isa was doing it.

Reactions: 2
I know she has to get her ideas from somewhere but I first noticed it with her rocky road Christmas pudding.
I agree Janespattiserie seems to be the go to for a lot of them I’ve actually used Janes recipes before always turn out really well. Just noticed how much of a copy Isabakes was, do know from the posts on finch’s insta that she had worked there years, these days just seems like she is using them to grow her platform when it suits her. All the Instagram bakeries and there’s loads about are literally just becoming the same. I have actually visited finch a few times over the last 3 years some hits and misses with their food. But they were the first of their kind of bakery for around the Lancashire area I had heard of. There might have been others doing it, but finch has been fairly famous around here for ages. But just shows how common that type of bakery is now. Used to think Isabakes was a bit different but she’s literally just the same not been to her store but from her prices I see on her stories she’s even more expensive then finch on a few things. Like 3.50 for a cookie no thank you

Reactions: 5
They essentially trained her up then she fucked off and made her own carbon copy. I wouldn’t invite her if I was them 🤣

They essentially trained her up then she fucked off and made her own carbon copy. I wouldn’t invite her if I was them 🤣
I thought this!! There must be some beef after they trained her now she’s buggered off to make loads of £££££ herself. Can’t blame her though. Seems like she’s doing well!

Reactions: 3
To be honest I am bored with all of it! Everyone doing the same old stuff and trying to hype up another flipping biscoff creation.

Reactions: 17
This. Everything isabakes does she's copied off someone else and she doesn't even try to pretend she hasn't copied. It's obvious. Let's be honest her brownies etc are clearly finch bakerys recipe 🙄

Reactions: 2
To be honest I am bored with all of it! Everyone doing the same old stuff and trying to hype up another flipping biscoff creation.
There's so many similar style bakeries to Finch now. They all just copy off eachother, biscoff this, nutella that. Boring as hell. Most of it is style over substance too.

Reactions: 9
They were asked about Isabakea not going to their party in a Q&A.. They said she couldn’t make it but she was only at home on her laptop. Surely she could have popped in for an hour.

I think she copies off George a bit too.

Reactions: 4
They were asked about Isabakea not going to their party in a Q&A.. They said she couldn’t make it but she was only at home on her laptop. Surely she could have popped in for an hour.

I think she copies off George a bit too.
Agreed tho I think isabakes are probs fresher than George's bakes whose are like a week old by the time they go through your letterbox lol 🤣 he just sees pound signs him. I couldn't buy something on a Sunday night he had started making a week prior 🤮

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.