Finch Bakery #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it normal to be able to have products with nuts right next to products without nuts and all just placed straight on shelves rather than in trays or something?
I think because they use nuts in their kitchen anyway they wouldn’t be able to cater for nut allergies so that’s why they don’t segregate them. It’s the same for Isabakes, they can’t guarantee a nut-free environment so even if they put them in tubs etc the contamination risk would still be there.

I think because they use nuts in their kitchen anyway they wouldn’t be able to cater for nut allergies so that’s why they don’t segregate them. It’s the same for Isabakes, they can’t guarantee a nut-free environment so even if they put them in tubs etc the contamination risk would still be there.
Oh okay! I don’t know why they specify the products with the nuts then haha

Pretty sure FB are really good in all the important info re allergies and intolerances. I don’t think they cater for allergies

Reactions: 3
Kit is really cute but does anyone else find it so bizarre how obsessed she is with him having curly hair…like they post all these pictures showing “his curls” but then every other picture that’s taken naturally shows him with wavy hair. Chill out on the curls :ROFLMAO:
This is a few days old but yes! Like he doesn’t even have curly hair lol

Have they copied Isabel with the cake kebabs? 😬

I thought the same, loads of comments about a chocolate fountain too. Also noticed the white chocolate cookie cakes are what isabakes had on their feed a few weeks ago.

Reactions: 2
Alba is hilarious! Did you see the video and her saying its literally my baby bump 🤣 love her little accent

• Haha
Alba is hilarious! Did you see the video and her saying its literally my baby bump 🤣 love her little accent
She's the best thing about finch Bakery. She's bloody hilarious 😂 never seen a child with a sense of humour like her, she's fab. Rachel and her bloke have done a fab job with her.

Reactions: 6
Lauren is pregnant! Tess has just posted they are having a girl
They’ve started posting it all over the business page as well, find it a bit strange really, one post I can understand but there’s multiple. What was the point in deleting their personal accounts or getting rid of all their followers

Reactions: 9
Wonder if Lauren will be as obsessed with her having curly hair :LOL:
Yes they do a great job with their kids but I also feel like them being pregnant at the same time is them trying to shine more light on them being “twons” 🙈🙊

We did say she looked the puffier one in that photo…
Surprise surprise though. Bit weird but hey.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Called it 😂

I reckon Rachel messaged Lauren to tell her she’d just pissed on the stick and Lauren was like, okay Ed I need to ovulate right now! No way there would be 5 weeks between them without some prior planning

Reactions: 5
It's just weird man. Fair enough if it was coincidence but if not what did they do, coordinate when to go to poundtown with their other halves? What a bleeping weird conversation to have. Hi Lauren hun, I'm pregnant so like, can you go and get on it with Ed now? Much obliged babe, btw shall we do sticky toffee cupcakes for the baby shower? x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.