Finch Bakery #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Especially when they kicked up such a fuss about their personal accounts.
Can’t have it both ways huns!
Exactly! I couldn't care less about any of their mates getting married and I'm sure most followers agree. The only non cake thing people wanna see is alba, because she's hilarious 😂

Reactions: 10
Exactly! I couldn't care less about any of their mates getting married and I'm sure most followers agree. The only non cake thing people wanna see is alba, because she's hilarious 😂
Agreed 😂 the story the other day with “weetabix” & “wee’abix” was funny

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm not sure if I'm mixing them up, but based on the wedding pics wouldn't you have thought it was Lauren who was pregnant rather than Rachel?
I thought they both looked pregnant, not as in gained weight but something seemed odd

Reactions: 5
What a shock... everything is half price again 🙄
Now everything has reopened, particularly pubs (and a day like today) that’s where people will be. Maybe they should learn from previous weeks not to bake as much because they are no where near as busy as the used to be...

Reactions: 3
What a shock... everything is half price again 🙄
Now everything has reopened, particularly pubs (and a day like today) that’s where people will be. Maybe they should learn from previous weeks not to bake as much because they are no where near as busy as the used to be...
With so many folk taking up baking during lockdown I wonder if that's had an effect? Either that people have realised how easy it is to make your own brownies and cupcakes that are nicer and a tit-ton cheaper, or that there's more competition from finch style bakers setting up their own businesses. They definitely seem *alot* quieter.

Reactions: 3
Which one is pregnant, on the wedding photo was it the one in the longer dress or shorter dress?
short dress (though I still reckon the other one will announce being pregnant soon so they can be pregnant together)

Reactions: 4
With so many folk taking up baking during lockdown I wonder if that's had an effect? Either that people have realised how easy it is to make your own brownies and cupcakes that are nicer and a tit-ton cheaper, or that there's more competition from finch style bakers setting up their own businesses. They definitely seem *alot* quieter.
Could be!!! I imagine they will freeze their left over stock too... (not that there’s anything wrong with it - have frozen some brownies I’ve bought of a baker before and they tasted nice). Is it 3 weekends on the trot now they’ve reduced things??

Reactions: 1
short dress (though I still reckon the other one will announce being pregnant soon so they can be pregnant together)
I actually thought it was the one in the longer dress, maybe because it was an empire line dress.

Reactions: 1
I actually thought it was the one in the longer dress, maybe because it was an empire line dress.
I only knew because they’d tagged each twin with their private accounts (and you can sort of see those expensive braces on Rachel which is probably not what she would want to hear 😅)

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen how THIN that pastry is with what looks like a cornflake tart?!!! 😭😭😭 wtf

Kit is really cute but does anyone else find it so bizarre how obsessed she is with him having curly hair…like they post all these pictures showing “his curls” but then every other picture that’s taken naturally shows him with wavy hair. Chill out on the curls :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Kit is really cute but does anyone else find it so bizarre how obsessed she is with him having curly hair…like they post all these pictures showing “his curls” but then every other picture that’s taken naturally shows him with wavy hair. Chill out on the curls :ROFLMAO:
On the business page as well 😂😂😂 wtf

On the business page as well 😂😂😂 wtf
I found it so irritating the crossover between their personal lives and the bakery and that was when they had their public accounts 😂 I don’t see the point of going private to then continue to posting everything to the bakery page!

Reactions: 5
Is it normal to be able to have products with nuts right next to products without nuts and all just placed straight on shelves rather than in trays or something?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.