Finch Bakery #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one who thinks the bright pink flooring doesn't go with the lighter pinks tiles they have all over the place? It's like too many styles rammed together in one place.
That's what I just came here to say. There's so many shades of pink going on which just don't compliment each other, especially in the new bathroom photo. Feels like they decided pink and black is the theme, and anything that is pink will do. Each to their own I suppose!

Reactions: 6
Only just started following these after popping up in insta explore and their cakes do look so good!
Find the new cake cabinet a odd choice as it doesn’t showcase cakes that well? The tiles are so distracting

Reactions: 1
Have they ever had an original idea or have they just decided to scam their new bakery decor from Doe and Isabakes to name just two...

Reactions: 5
Went to new shop this week, The pink is a bit fluorescent for me, I think the old shop had more personality, had the jam blonde tho that was good. Went to the sweet shop in town as well- nice but expensive, wine and nice salad from the veg shop and scallops from fish shop. Been a while since I’ve been to Harwood it’s changed a lot! Proper shopping day out now

Reactions: 7
On a tangent does anyone follow isabellita bakes? finch are a fan of hers? Selling tutorials £15 for how to stack a cake 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I know only been doing cakes a year too 🙄 but same as finch one trick pony with buttercream cakes 😴
She tries to make sarky jokes like the twins as well but it just doesn’t seem as natural. I find the twins funny (I know not everyone agrees!) but I feel Isabella is trying to copy them a bit on social media.

Reactions: 3
She tries to make sarky jokes like the twins as well but it just doesn’t seem as natural. I find the twins funny (I know not everyone agrees!) but I feel Isabella is trying to copy them a bit on social media.
Cringe... She's well bought followers 😂 I looked at her page and thought her engagement compared to follows was well off... Her followers list is hilarious.

Edited to include she's buying likes aswell 😂 I dread to think how many followers are legit. And she's the cheek to charge people for tutorials.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Cringe... She's well bought followers 😂 I looked at her page and thought her engagement compared to follows was well off... Her followers list is hilarious.

Edited to include she's buying likes aswell 😂 I dread to think how many followers are legit. And she's the cheek to charge people for tutorials.
In fairness, a lot of them follows could have come from her reels. I have made reels that have 30k+ views and I received a lot of follows from random accounts like that, but my account is nowhere near as big as hers 😅

In fairness, a lot of them follows could have come from her reels. I have made reels that have 30k+ views and I received a lot of follows from random accounts like that, but my account is nowhere near as big as hers 😅
Oh I get that but these are clearly not actual people lol.

I don’t think the shop looks too bad now that it’s a bit more finished and at least they stay open until a reasonable time. Isabakes is obsessed with selling out within a couple of hours but there’s nothing in her display 😂😂 clearly needs to bake more.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.