Finch Bakery #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If this pregnancy is anything like the other it will go as follows
Was definitely an accident, not planned, probably not really wanted but still
Will complain about not being able to drink, but will be pictured drinking anyway
Give birth
Palm child off fresh out the womb in order to go on holiday/out drinking
Constantly complain about child

here’s hoping this one doesn’t sleep ever and is a real dick.

watch out Rach, that second child comes at you fast and fat.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Alba is so freeking cute though, as much as I think they are a pair of dicks, they are beautiful girls and with those partners they've got some hella good genetics for making gorgeous babies lol

Reactions: 5
If this pregnancy is anything like the other it will go as follows
Was definitely an accident, not planned, probably not really wanted but still
Will complain about not being able to drink, but will be pictured drinking anyway
Give birth
Palm child off fresh out the womb in order to go on holiday/out drinking
Constantly complain about child

here’s hoping this one doesn’t sleep ever and is a real dick.

watch out Rach, that second child comes at you fast and fat.
Bit harsh to say she didn’t want her pregnancy... this one or her first! I’m sure her second pregnancy wasn’t an accident and even if it was, she has said she would want more kids anyway. I don’t get the hate for them, they’re a bit annoying and laddish but why the vitriol. Why would you wish a difficult child on someone anyway, who cares! Some people have it easy, some don’t. No need for the bitterness :unsure:

Reactions: 30
Bit harsh to say she didn’t want her pregnancy... this one or her first! I’m sure her second pregnancy wasn’t an accident and even if it was, she has said she would want more kids anyway. I don’t get the hate for them, they’re a bit annoying and laddish but why the vitriol. Why would you wish a difficult child on someone anyway, who cares! Some people have it easy, some don’t. No need for the bitterness :unsure:
You have your opinion and that’s fine. I’m just saying it how I saw it, and how it was clearly stated on her old private insta..
many many a comment she did not want more children at present, just an observation.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
As it’s the name of their bakery I mean your probably old and won’t understand these things but yeah

A bit much did she tell you that she didn’t want another child if not stfu
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Either a twon or one of their fan girls

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You have your opinion and that’s fine. I’m just saying it how I saw it, and how it was clearly stated on her old private insta..
many many a comment she did not want more children at present, just an observation.
Really because I’ve seen both twins say many times they wants loads of babies🤔

Reactions: 4
Really because I’ve seen both twins say many times they wants loads of babies🤔
As I stated, at present.
numerous question boxes people have asked if Alba will have a sibling and the response has always been “definitely not before the wedding” and this was even after lockdown, the first postponement, second postponement etc.

Their new shop reveal is a little underwhelming 🙈
Of course it is. It’s clearly based on their personalities 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
[/QUOTE]
I used to say I'm never having another and didn't tell people any different when I started trying for my 2nd.
And if any mother says they have never said their child drives them mad and they never want another they are lying!!!!

Reactions: 8
I used to say I'm never having another and didn't tell people any different when I started trying for my 2nd.
And if any mother says they have never said their child drives them mad and they never want another they are lying!!!!
[/QUOTE]
Ugh good lord, you’re not in the right place.. are you lost?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ugh good lord, you’re not in the right place.. are you lost?
[/QUOTE]
You don’t have to disagree with everything they post to be on their thread cmon 🤣🤣

Rachel posted on their stories that her pregnancy was very much planned. So there you go whoever was saying she didn’t want either of her children 😂

Reactions: 2
Alba was totally unplanned as Rachel posted in a local bakers WhatsApp group AND on FB insta wanting family plannings phone number then a month or so later she was pregnant with Alba 😅

Reactions: 1
Alba was totally unplanned as Rachel posted in a local bakers WhatsApp group AND on FB insta wanting family plannings phone number then a month or so later she was pregnant with Alba 😅
What the heck why wouldn’t she just google that tit :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Got to wonder how long it will be before the other twin announces she’s pregnant as they have said numerous times that they want to be pregnant at the same time and don’t want to be pregnant for when they turn 30 as it will mean they can’t have a big birthday bash

Reactions: 4
Am I the only one who thinks the bright pink flooring doesn't go with the lighter pinks tiles they have all over the place? It's like too many styles rammed together in one place.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.