Finch Bakery #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh absolutely! I have no problem with any cake maker doing this. As long as they aren't charging a fortune 🤣

Yeah it was 🤣
I know! I couldn't quite believe it when they said what they charge For that cake 🤯 and all the suck arses saying its well worth it 🙈

Reactions: 3
What absolute twats they are! their confession page private tell your mates we might except them in a few weeks maybe. god they're so far up their own arses

Reactions: 4
What absolute twats they are! their confession page private tell your mates we might except them in a few weeks maybe. god they're so far up their own arses
I thought this was really stuck up. Not good at all.

Reactions: 1
So their post with the discounted cake for £70, so going off their logic of profits they’re selling it at a loss? Aye ✨ course you are ✨
They could have easily just cut it up and sold it by the slice in the shop tomorrow so that says a lot about the profit on it 💁‍♀️
And would love to know who spends £70 on a cake last minute that hasn’t even been made to your specifications 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
On the confessions they’ve put a video up of one of the babies falling asleep sat up. That’s horrible put her to bed if she’s that tired 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I’ve got a 2 year old and I have to say she has never fallen asleep sat up or eating her dinner etc… that is a massively overtired baby! Poor baby :(

I’ve got a 2 year old and I have to say she has never fallen asleep sat up or eating her dinner etc… that is a massively overtired baby! Poor baby :(
I've always though this!
3 kids and its never happened!
Even worse to keep her there filming her when she's obviously so tired!

Reactions: 5
Me too. He falls asleep watching tv sometimes but I usually get him ready for a nap lie him down with a blanket he’s never fallen asleep sat up. That’s just mean. Why would you film it. I question their parenting so much😞😞😞

Reactions: 3
On the confessions they’ve put a video up of one of the babies falling asleep sat up. That’s horrible put her to bed if she’s that tired 😔
Because they think of content first and foremost because they are wannabe influencers. Just like Lauren sitting filming her toddler slapping her newborn multiple times, then uploading it thinking she was being rElatAbLe 🙄 will also never understand why the kids are plastered across so many different accounts? Their parents personal accounts, the bakery account, the pixieandwolf account and now the confessions account? Jesus

I certainly would NOT be spending that much on a cake. The profit margins must be big have you seen the size of their houses 🥲
The cost of making school cake (not invented by the twons) when I make it is around 85p for two loaves... they are asking it at £2:50 a slice

Aww mothers day in NYC, easter Sunday on the piss for her hen do, do they ever spend occasions with their kids 🙄

Reactions: 7
Aww mothers day in NYC, easter Sunday on the piss for her hen do, do they ever spend occasions with their kids 🙄
I agree. No sign of them with any of the kids apart from Alba today. Even that was tit and half hearted - I think Dec took Alba somewhere. Such a shame, they seem to have a nice house and good business making money but they don’t actually do a great deal with the kids????

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.