Finch Bakery #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just my opinion as a small time baker, some of their occasion cakes are awful regarding decoration! Not sure on taste? But bet they cost a fortune. Probs get much better cakes from a home baker for a quatre of the price?
I’ve had one of their cakes for my baby shower and yes it looked beautiful but I wasn’t overly impressed with the taste and quality of the actual cake. I wouldn’t order another from there

Reactions: 1
I looked at their cakes for my kids birthday a couple of years ago, and their cheapest was £70 😳 and they were like oh and we don’t do characters etc… so honestly don’t know how they have much custom, because kids birthday cakes are surely a massive chunk of the market? I got one for £50 from a different local bakery who actually made some fondant characters on top of it too which I would imagine is what most people would want for a kids cake 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Oooo isabakes is getting some competition in Rawtenstall. Molly Robbins of extreme cake makers is opening a shop in Rawtenstall too 😅

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Oooo isabakes is getting some competition in Rawtenstall. Molly Robbins of extreme cake makers is opening a shop in Rawtenstall too 😅
Ooh I know a real character cake maker not these cakes that look like a unicorn has thrown it up and put a topper on it and call it a character cake 🙃

Reactions: 2
I had never heard of her so checked out her Instagram…if I was ISABAKES I would be worried. Molly’s work looks amazing and not just like every bake has been sprayed in gold with a load of sweet stuff on top. She seems really talented and not like both the twins and isabakes posting rubbish on social media all the time.

Mollys baking is epic and she has her own range of baking moulds etc she's on another level compared to isa and the twins cx

Reactions: 3
It bugs me that finch have a book out and blue tick when there are real talent out there that don't. Check out little cherry cake company she is so talented! Love her and molly

Reactions: 5
The twins definitely still reading this thread considering since we mentioned about what a terror Kit is she has been posting multiple stories about how good he is and how he’s suddenly “so much better” with his sister

• Haha
It bugs me that finch have a book out and blue tick when there are real talent out there that don't. Check out little cherry cake company she is so talented! Love her and molly
I did notice however that jane’s patisserie who released a book the same time, now has a second book coming out soon 🙊 so I imagine hers sold much much better than FB

I did notice however that jane’s patisserie who released a book the same time, now has a second book coming out soon 🙊 so I imagine hers sold much much better than FB
She’s been on quite a few itv shows, doesn’t seem a natural in front of the camera but she could be angling to the tv market

She’s also one of the judges for the competition to create a pudding for the Platinum Jubilee.

In a few months?...
I’m sick of hearing about it already!
At least I know at this point I could open a bakery using BettyCrocker cake mixes and they would still be tastier and probably more exciting looking than their cakes:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Do they ever spend time with their kids on a weekend?!!!! Dec is at Rovers and one of the twins is at Races! Jesus Christ

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.