Finch Bakery #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww mothers day in NYC, easter Sunday on the piss for her hen do, do they ever spend occasions with their kids 🙄
I was thinking the same. Out of all the days to go on the piss/go on holiday, why are they missing events which will be special in their childrens eyes? Kids are absolutely ecstatic for Easter, why would you not want to spend it with your kids? The fact her friends planned it as well says a lot about their whole group of friends. That picture of Alba looked like Dec had taken her to his mums house so at least she probably got some attention from her grandparents.

I agree. No sign of them with any of the kids apart from Alba today. Even that was tit and half hearted - I think Dec took Alba somewhere. Such a shame, they seem to have a nice house and good business making money but they don’t actually do a great deal with the kids????
The kids days out seem to be the bare minimum, the park/soft play every so often, zoo/farm every once in a blue moon but not much else. All that money they spend on designer tit and crap for their big houses, they could clearly afford to give their kids better life experiences but would rather spend their time out with their friends 🤷‍♀️ It’s sad but true, and I can tell you as someone local to them that there are hundreds of amazing places to take children in the north west alone

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I was thinking the same. Out of all the days to go on the piss/go on holiday, why are they missing events which will be special in their childrens eyes? Kids are absolutely ecstatic for Easter, why would you not want to spend it with your kids? The fact her friends planned it as well says a lot about their whole group of friends. That picture of Alba looked like Dec had taken her to his mums house so at least she probably got some attention from her grandparents.

The kids days out seem to be the bare minimum, the park/soft play every so often, zoo/farm every once in a blue moon but not much else. All that money they spend on designer tit and crap for their big houses, they could clearly afford to give their kids better life experiences but would rather spend their time out with their friends 🤷‍♀️ It’s sad but true, and I can tell you as someone local to them that there are hundreds of amazing places to take children in the north west alone
Agree with all of this!! 😂 I’m from NW too! I take my daughter to Blackpool zoo, parks, swimming, farms etc, we are constantly doing fun things! I’m a single mum too so these two have no excuse, not like they’re bloody skint is it!

Opened up to sell 2 day old stock 🤣🤣 probably 3 day old stock because it would have definitely been made on Friday 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
That Isabakes box looks no different to Finch Bakery and I’m sorry but who was paying £42 for that?!?
I’ve found even though ideas are copied, isabakes somehow executes them better. All her bakes I’ve tried taste nice, aren’t too sugary and she doesn’t include shop bought cakes within her stuff.

Has anyone tried the savvybaker? There brownie tubs look amazing

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I just want to know who in their right mind has bought that bright pink sofa for £650!!! 😳😳 imagine paying that for a second hand sofa that’s had god knows how many manky arses on it in that shop 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah make it sound more jokey by offering brownies in return 🙄 the guys seem way nicer than the twins they do nothing but put them down

Yeah make it sound more jokey by offering brownies in return 🙄 the guys seem way nicer than the twins they do nothing but put them down
From their lives that they’ve shared online (which is ALOT) I would definitely agree that Ed seems waayyyy too nice for Lauren, but I think Dec and Rachel are well matched 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
From their lives that they’ve shared online (which is ALOT) I would definitely agree that Ed seems waayyyy too nice for Lauren, but I think Dec and Rachel are well matched 🤷‍♀️
I agree with this about Ed. He seems sooooo nice and lovely. Dec and Rachel are defo as big headed as one another. My friend said she saw Dec at a BRFC away match and he was swanning around like he owned the place 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah id say same and it's lauren that puts Ed down most! ive met Ed my friend got some filler done by him once and went with her he is really nice

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.