Finch Bakery #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking the same. Out of all the days to go on the piss/go on holiday, why are they missing events which will be special in their childrens eyes? Kids are absolutely ecstatic for Easter, why would you not want to spend it with your kids? The fact her friends planned it as well says a lot about their whole group of friends. That picture of Alba looked like Dec had taken her to his mums house so at least she probably got some attention from her grandparents.

The kids days out seem to be the bare minimum, the park/soft play every so often, zoo/farm every once in a blue moon but not much else. All that money they spend on designer tit and crap for their big houses, they could clearly afford to give their kids better life experiences but would rather spend their time out with their friends 🤷‍♀️ It’s sad but true, and I can tell you as someone local to them that there are hundreds of amazing places to take children in the north west alone
The twins are scared they'll lose their popularity and have fomo if they don't do things with their mates, they act like teenagers not thirty yr olds

Reactions: 4
The twins are scared they'll lose their popularity and have fomo if they don't do things with their mates, they act like teenagers not thirty yr olds
They both seem to be mentally stuck in their teenage years. Obsessed with talking about exes, obsessed with sharing random crap and Facebook statuses off their time hop 🥴 it’s so cringey. Can’t get over when they share pointless tit like a Facebook status from 2010 going on about absolutely nothing that no one would care about 🫠 it’s like they are desperate for everyone to know every detail of their life like some sort of reality celebrity 🙄

Reactions: 6
Tessa blaming tattle hurting her feelings for the reason she doesn't blog as much 🤣🤣 ffs

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else find it weird that Jack Jarvis (cheesecake man) his gf wasn’t there when he landed at Miami for rowing.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I love Tessa but it makes me sad how deep into diet culture she is. If she does talking stories you can guarantee she will mention trying to lose weight, or something to do with her arms. Her captions used to mention it lot in some way too

She’s obviously deeply insecure but I wish people would think more about impressionable followers

Reactions: 7
still find it totally bizarre it’s a bakery but doesn’t sell hot drinks?!
Coffee/cake shops are always chocka wherever I go if the coffee and baked goods are good

they have a fridge of monster energy drinks now though 🥴

Reactions: 5
Tessa blaming tattle hurting her feelings for the reason she doesn't blog as much 🤣🤣 ffs
Can't say I've ever seen anything but praise for her on here!
It's always been "I can't stand the twins and this person and this but I love Tessa"

Reactions: 6
I think it was more the men she was dating didn't like it cos did she not go live on a date with gingerbeard the twins photographer and he hated it and dumped her after? Love tessa though she seems like great fun she said the pressure of telling people everything too now she's not got into dentistry and people keep asking her about it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I think it was more the men she was dating didn't like it cos did she not go live on a date with gingerbeard the twins photographer and he hated it and dumped her after? Love tessa though she seems like great fun she said the pressure of telling people everything too now she's not got into dentistry and people keep asking her about it 🤷‍♀️
He didn't like her blogging you mean ?

I love Tessa but it makes me sad how deep into diet culture she is. If she does talking stories you can guarantee she will mention trying to lose weight, or something to do with her arms. Her captions used to mention it lot in some way too

She’s obviously deeply insecure but I wish people would think more about impressionable followers
I hadn't really noticed before but just went on to look after you mention... first story 'I hate myself .... I have gained so many 'Elle bees' you have to talk about weight a lot to refer to pounds as lbs like slang (unless that's just me?) to be so negative about her body is so sad as she's beautiful and an average NORMAL size and makes her more relateable wish she could see how she comes across (usually awesome) but talking about herself like this incredibly sad and makes me feel sorry for her.
All her friends seem slim or on the very small side with no (knowing / posted!) flaws.
It's such a shame her self esteem seems so low. Big surprise to me I hadn't even questioned it before. Just goes to show everything you see on social media 👁👄👁

i.e it's crazy how (as they are so young!) they all get the Botox as it's super obvious when it fades/runs out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
still find it totally bizarre it’s a bakery but doesn’t sell hot drinks?!
Coffee/cake shops are always chocka wherever I go if the coffee and baked goods are good

they have a fridge of monster energy drinks now though 🥴
I think they've taken your feedback on board 🤣

• Haha
I think they've taken your feedback on board 🤣
It’s bizarre it was never thought of in the first place!
Wonder it’s a actual coffee machine though or just automatic

edit- just seen their response to a customer asking about non dairy milk, looks like it’s a automatic which is disappointing!

Reactions: 1
Isabel and the twins defo pretend to be friends but slag each other off behind one another’s backs 🤷‍♀️
Isabel is definitely more inventive and has more ideas than the twins, as soon as Isabel left Finch she was baking new things even before she had her shop. The twins had been doing the same old cake and brownies forever until suddenly Isabel gets her own shop and if you look she actually charges more than finch for most things, yet their shops are only 20 mins apart.

Reactions: 3
isabakes selection looks far more superior than finch b imo with her hot desert night and homemade ice cream ect finch are just busy off their name but noticed they're selling off cupcakes for £1 a few days this week so maybe their popularity is dwindling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.