Finch Bakery #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like both shops aren't doing well all I've seen these last few days are constant sales and offers on stock

Reactions: 2
I was sucked into the George’s bakery vibes last summer. Thought they looked amazing (if expensive). Treated myself one weekend and I ate one item and ended up with awful stomach ache. Never again. Didn’t taste great either….very stale 🤦🏼‍♀️
I've seen that a few times that they've made people feel badly!

They're no different to any other bakery on Instagram these days.
Nothing special. That fizzled out a long time ago
I bet they start doing wedding cakes again soon... That'll be the confirmation things ain't going as well as hoped.

I was sucked into the George’s bakery vibes last summer. Thought they looked amazing (if expensive). Treated myself one weekend and I ate one item and ended up with awful stomach ache. Never again. Didn’t taste great either….very stale 🤦🏼‍♀️
Yup! Everyone I know who's had them has ended up with stomach ache! Even just eating half of something!

Reactions: 1
There’s a reason he can only seem to sell his cakes by the slice at a market stall or online.. they are very poorly made and full of crappy ingredients. None of his cakes stand up straight they are all bulging from the over the top toppings he adds they never look appealing to me

Reactions: 4
There’s a reason he can only seem to sell his cakes by the slice at a market stall or online.. they are very poorly made and full of crappy ingredients. None of his cakes stand up straight they are all bulging from the over the top toppings he adds they never look appealing to me
His cakes are also very dry. A lot are super dense too!

His cakes remind me of that Ben and Holly were queen thistles cakes are used to build houses because they are like bricks and cement 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
7AABC329-3A9E-441F-90AC-5998ADE12FB8.jpeg

Has anyone tried these massive cookies? They always looks so terrible in the pictures they post 😬 really pale and dry. Not appetising at all!

Reactions: 3
They cookies don’t even look like cookies🤣 mine come out that when I’ve done it wrong they’re more like scones😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 1168892

Has anyone tried these massive cookies? They always looks so terrible in the pictures they post 😬 really pale and dry. Not appetising at all!
I actually had some chocolate orange ones last year and kinder (white hazelnut) they was actually really nice but I did warm them up for 10s in the microwave lol. Gave my partner stomach ache tho 😂

• Haha
I mean, I can’t imagine many Harvey nics regulars are thinking I must go and grab one of those huge, crumbly, dry monstrosities

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 1168892

I’ve tried their postal cookies about a year back and they were awful! Felt like they needed to be in the oven longer and tasted powdery even when I did put them in the microwave :sick: just don’t believe they are worth the money.

So they’ve got in trouble off IG for the confessions and are now wanting to make a finch confession page…. Wtf lol

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.