Finch Bakery #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could be wrong but people were commenting saying it was her brother unless they were joking 🤣

Nope just had a look definitely not her fella 😬
😬😬😂😂 I think she can come across as arrogant too, her bakes are lovely tho. Doughnuts are alright but nothing to write home about.

Reactions: 1
😬😬😂😂 I think she can come across as arrogant too, her bakes are lovely tho. Doughnuts are alright but nothing to write home about.
I think the whole friend group do (tessa excluded) I used to work with a guy that they know and he proper thought he was something, wannabe rich boy with his boating shoes 🤣 never tried her donuts but can imagine they're like finch cake, style over substance

I think the whole friend group do (tessa excluded) I used to work with a guy that they know and he proper thought he was something, wannabe rich boy with his boating shoes 🤣 never tried her donuts but can imagine they're like finch cake, style over substance
They are just cringe 😬 Omg really 😂😂 oh 100% style over substance! Like that George aswell, when he cuts his cakes on insta my mouth begins to feel dry lol

On the topic of George I couldn’t believe when I saw the other day he sells HALF of an Easter egg filled with rocky road for £27-£30!!!! That is just insane

• Wow
Reactions: 9
They are now icing cheap Morrisons donuts to look like a cake and showing off the process on social media. Lazy, lazy, lazy.
I thought the whole point of owning a bakery is you can actually bake.

Although it might be the only thing they ever ice that isn’t dry:LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
They are now icing cheap Morrisons donuts to look like a cake and showing off the process on social media. Lazy, lazy, lazy.
I thought the whole point of owning a bakery is you can actually bake.

Although it might be the only thing they ever ice that isn’t dry:LOL::ROFLMAO:
This is just another copy cat for engagement. Angesdesucre has been doing a “Fake Cakes” blogs for weeks, she buys supermarket cakes and makes them in to bakery style cakes for under £10. Finch have just stolen the idea and “credited” her like they do with everything else.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This is just another copy cat for engagement. Angesdesucre has been doing a “Fake Cakes” blogs for weeks, she buys supermarket cakes and makes them in to bakery style cakes for under £10. Finch have just stolen the idea and “credited” her like they do with everything else.
Omg gunna have a nosy 😁

My god they are so out of touch with the real world lol maybe there’s a reason that only 20 people have used your discount code… could it be the fact from yesterday gas and electric has soared, the cost of living has sky rocketed and peoples priorities have probably changed I.e dry cake is no longer as high up the pecking order! 🙄 rant overrrrrrr

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
On the topic of George I couldn’t believe when I saw the other day he sells HALF of an Easter egg filled with rocky road for £27-£30!!!! That is just insane
Oh my god. Greedy bastard. A cake I can always see why it costs a certain amount. Filling a £1 egg from Morrisons isn't worth £30. Massive twit.

Georges_bakery.

He's friends with the twins

His bakes are just pure sugar
They’re not even that nice tbh, he uses a load of dark chocolate so most of it tasted very bitter to me. Wouldn’t buy anything off him or finch again

They’re not even that nice tbh, he uses a load of dark chocolate so most of it tasted very bitter to me. Wouldn’t buy anything off him or finch again
Yeah I live close to him so I've been to several markets of his and they're just pure sugar.

Always end up with a stomach ache afterwards!

had to go on website to see what you actually get! So £27 for half a egg filled with chocolate biscuits and marshmallow

sorry but wtf is that price?! It has no actual skill involved in making too that I can see?

local bakeries round here will sell half Easter eggs filled with cheesecake for £5…anything more than that is just ludicrous

Reactions: 4
had to go on website to see what you actually get! So £27 for half a egg filled with chocolate biscuits and marshmallow

sorry but wtf is that price?! It has no actual skill involved in making too that I can see?

local bakeries round here will sell half Easter eggs filled with cheesecake for £5…anything more than that is just ludicrous
And most people could just make them at home for less than £5!

I was sucked into the George’s bakery vibes last summer. Thought they looked amazing (if expensive). Treated myself one weekend and I ate one item and ended up with awful stomach ache. Never again. Didn’t taste great either….very stale 🤦🏼‍♀️

Please tell me they wouldn't sell the donught cakes though .... knowing the inside cost 69p and they only use stork it's an hours work and £3 materials top whack?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.