Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I already want off of this Fidan merchandise train and it hasn’t even left the platform yet. Far out.

Reactions: 2
Out of all her random videos, Fidan’s grocery shopping would be my pick. 🤣 Can’t forget the strawberry milk. 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Out of all her random videos, Fidan’s grocery shopping would be my pick. 🤣 Can’t forget the strawberry milk. 🫠
My kid who loves lollies won’t drink strawberry milk as it’s too sugary 😂
---
I already want off of this Fidan merchandise train and it hasn’t even left the platform yet. Far out.
Whats it going to be? Tshirts or mugs? “duck it I can afford it” or tacky Superman inspired stuff lol don’t get me started about the expensive Superman collection and dedication of a whole room to that crap.

Fidan saying it is a King's Birthday long weekend but she won't say she is celebrating else she will get in trouble. Does she not realise the stark difference between choosing to 'celebrate' Australia Day vs King's bday? Gross

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Fidan saying it is a King's Birthday long weekend but she won't say she is celebrating else she will get in trouble. Does she not realise the stark difference between choosing to 'celebrate' Australia Day vs King's bday? Gross
Oh she absolutely realises, she said that to be sarcastic and antagonising as per usual.

So Mr Fidan’s contribution to this loveless relationship is a stick blender?? WTF.

Interesting contribution for someone who doesn't cook.... or maybe he knows how to puree soup up....
I’m convinced Fidan chooses to cook because she doesn’t like to clean (hubby’s chore). I’m yet to hear Fidan refer to him with any kind of endearment - it seems very… odd. Like she was looking for a man to have children with and he ticked her checklist boxes so that was that. Romance… who needs it?!

Reactions: 7
I’m convinced Fidan chooses to cook because she doesn’t like to clean (hubby’s chore). I’m yet to hear Fidan refer to him with any kind of endearment - it seems very… odd. Like she was looking for a man to have children with and he ticked her checklist boxes so that was that. Romance… who needs it?!
that makes complete sense.... It's such a weird relationship.

And we never see any couple outings or even outings as a family other than to her parent's or sister's house. (I dont put these on social media either, but no one knows what the hell my grocery shop or evening meal time looks like in my household)

Reactions: 4
that makes complete sense.... It's such a weird relationship.

And we never see any couple outings or even outings as a family other than to her parent's or sister's house. (I dont put these on social media either, but no one knows what the hell my grocery shop or evening meal time looks like in my household)
She said the other day her and her husband only go out together alone once, maybe twice a year 🙈🙈 it’s so strange!

She said the other day her and her husband only go out together alone once, maybe twice a year 🙈🙈 it’s so strange!
She mentioned she’s only got 5 friends as she’s ethnic she hangs with her family and cousins 😂 my family is from the same country as her parents but yes I hang with my family like everyone else I know (friends when I get time)!! 🙃

So “Fidan’s got the clevers” Please don’t tell me this is going to be another one of her dumb ass catchphrases.🤮

Why doesn’t this rich lady (Fidan) pay money for a stylist and a makeup instruction session from Sephora. Her whole thing is “duck it I can afford it” but I really can’t tell her op shop clothes from her designer ones. Her makeup videos are quite funny maybe that’s the point I dunno!

Her defacto seems like a wet blanket. She obviously was searching for someone that she could boss round and be the beta to her alpha personality.

Reactions: 6
Why doesn’t this rich lady (Fidan) pay money for a stylist and a makeup instruction session from Sephora. Her whole thing is “duck it I can afford it” but I really can’t tell her op shop clothes from her designer ones. Her makeup videos are quite funny maybe that’s the point I dunno!

Her defacto seems like a wet blanket. She obviously was searching for someone that she could boss round and be the beta to her alpha personality.
She could have some great content seeing a stylist and doing a make up lesson at Sephora or Mecca. I have done some 1:1 lessons at Mecca and its a life changer. Also eye liner on the bottom is out, and contouring with a shadow brush... Girl no!!

She could have some great content seeing a stylist and doing a make up lesson at Sephora or Mecca. I have done some 1:1 lessons at Mecca and its a life changer. Also eye liner on the bottom is out, and contouring with a shadow brush... Girl no!!
She puts 90’s makeup on in 2023. Does tha tv me an she’s in fashion 😂? I don’t know haha

The eyeliner on the bottom with no mascara 💀💀💀

• Haha

Yep! She could look YEARS younger if she engaged with a stylist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.