Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anicecuppa

I laughed so hard when she said she hated consumerism my dog woke up in a fright !

• Haha
Reactions: 3

EL1976

I love how this started as a rave thread and then quickly progressed into a place to rant about what a daftie Fern is :D I can’t stand Nancy. She’s an entitled little brat. Definitely loves consumerism that one!

• Haha

Libbub

VIP Member
I think they like the attention. She's been on TV in the past, on morning TV talking about how much she spends on designer clothes for her daughter and " Don't tell the bride "
I wonder what the story is with her friend ? She seems very glam and not short of a Bob
Definitely not. I think the woman that's always with her is the hired help.
Yeah I think Fern and hubby like an audience and have tried over the years to get onto TV.
Also , not sure if she still dies, but Nancy has an Instagram account, run by mum obvs, that showcases kids clothing. She must get given alot and there's alot of ads and aff too.

Anicecuppa

The family seem to be loving life right now, It'll be interesting to see where the next year takes them, I'm getting the impression they're quite keen to get started on house buying despite saying they'd take the summer off.
I love their zest for life

Just watched the newest vlog taking you to supermarkets in France - quite interesting but I think Fern thinks she's a TV reporter - I realise this was the first time she had done something like this but it was very laboured! And she is still focussing on all the 'treats' and then the 'good stuff' - watched around half of it and gave up it was too long. It could have been a mini series 10-15 mins per shop then a roundup and comparison of prices. In fact I rarely watch anything over 15-18 minutes - time is a factor for many so if I see it's longer than that I don't actually watch at all. Oh and only half those who watch the videos are subscribers so please subscribe it helps the channel out????

Libbub

VIP Member
They must have the villa profit invested though, earning money
Oh yeah of course but they still are paying rent for the house they're living in and in the area they are that can't be cheap.

Ita good to see someone who hates consumerism ,as per their statement in a recent vlog, not taking advantage of it whilst in the states.

I turned last weeks vlog off halfway through, it wasn't of interest to me and i just couldnt watch it and I won't be watching this week's either.

Libbub

VIP Member
She's outdone herself on stupidity levels in the new video...

"I did the train, which is really tricky, like doing the train in Europe, because you have to know your stops, like you look at the board and it tells you you're going somewhere else to where you're going, you really have to know all your stops, and listen and look, so that was a challenge"

She got a train from one major European city (Nice) to another (Pisa) and had to listen for the announcement 'The next stop is Pisa'.

Jesus wept.

How does she think most of us survive commuting on a daily basis?
Yeah well she doesn't do such mundane things like go to work.

Libbub

VIP Member
Oh dear looks like she's alienated her U.S followers with her comments on size and weight. She's definitely got issues with food, she openly admitted to not attending functions in the past if she didn't make the right weight and Ryan had to make up excuses for her. Such a shame because despite what she thinks she's doing she's actually passing those issues onto her kids.

Anicecuppa

Poor old Seth again, mummy dearest laughing her head off at him for not enjoying the roller coaster, while Nancy gets no end of praise for hanging off a metal bar 🤔

• Haha

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
Undiluted Zoflora wiped on their sofa? Going all out to kill everyone’s endocrine systems including the poor dogs. I can’t stand people’s houses that stink of synthetic chemicals. My thyroid is dead enough, thanks. 🤮
Complete madness , undiluted Zoflora is flammable 🔥

• Wow

Sabbie

VIP Member
Oh yeah of course but they still are paying rent for the house they're living in and in the area they are that can't be cheap.

Ita good to see someone who hates consumerism ,as per their statement in a recent vlog, not taking advantage of it whilst in the states.

I turned last weeks vlog off halfway through, it wasn't of interest to me and i just couldnt watch it and I won't be watching this week's either.
They spent $500+ in Target on absolute crap, so I can’t even begin to think how much they spent elsewhere. And now they are moving on to LA. 😆

• Haha

Sabbie

VIP Member
She’s bored because she’s purposely isolated herself from the majority of opportunities to make more friends and connections because she refuses to learn French. Relying on your kids to speak French for you after this long is such an utter embarrassment. And she’s exactly the type who would complain about non English speaking people in the UK not learning the language. She needs to grow up. What would she do if anything happened to Ryan? Just run back home to mum and dad. 🙄

dressagediva

How is this woman so rich? Is her husband from money as she doesn’t seem to be from a rich family?
She certainly comes from some money. She's shown her parents' house; they're not short of a bob or two. But I do think Ryan has done well with his business too.

Libbub

VIP Member
I guess that's what happens if you move to another country. Your life and friends and family stay behind. If she enrolled in some French classes she might make some friends. I agree she seems bored.

Libbub

VIP Member
That is weird considering she's completely OTT about what she eats etc. Then again she doesn't mind the products she uses on her face etc either as long as they're the best and they make her look good.

Sabbie

VIP Member
Poor kid definitely didn't have a chance, did she? At least she can speak French! Being bilingual is fantastic!

Sabbie

VIP Member
He works his arse off and she spends the cash.

She'd get a lot of views if she showed that eye thing bursting and oozing. It looked like it was ready. 😂

• Haha

Libbub

VIP Member
I Hope Ryan realises that she's obviously struggling living out of a suitcase. It suits him and his needs but doesn't suit her. She's devastated at them not securing the house because she's desperate for some normality and I don't blame her.

• Heart

Anicecuppa

Had it of been Nancy's birthday she'd have been shopping for weeks. Seems she left the bulk of the present buying to Ryan for Seth. The favoritism is very real.
I thought that when she waa buying Seth's wrapping paper. When she bought Nancy's it was a big " thing "