Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
Jeez love give up the you tube and get a job now

Latest borefest basically shopping for wrapping paper and olive oil ‘the good stuff’ bore off

Is your kids privacy really worth the very few quid you get for you tube views ? On average now about 5000 views a week about £20 to £30 earnings at most !

Reactions: 2

Libbub

VIP Member
Seems they're moving out of the caravan and going to stay somewhere else in France at a friend's place in the Alps for a few weeks. Not sure what their problem is and why they just don't get a move on and buy a property.
Could be me but I'm getting serious money problem vibes. They sell the pink house so they can have a summer of fun. He was gonna have summer off but now is working.......she's resorted to patreon........and is selling an e diet plan. They move out of the caravan cos prices are too high.
I don't mind Ryan, he's definitely a worker and provides for his family. Hope this is just a blip for them..

Libbub

VIP Member
I thought she said they were going to the UK in a few weeks time. I don't get serious money problems, just serious money !
I'm dissapointed she's doing Patreon tbh
Its in her newsletter. She states that a friend has invited them to stay for the summer at their property in the Alps. Probably going to the UK first then back to the Alps.

Libbub

VIP Member
Champagne taste on beer money springs to mind. They want to be in amongst the chic in grasse so fern feels comfortable but no way can they afford it.
These two and their house hunting are so picky. Seriously guys, shit or get off the pot.
It took them forever to buy the pink house, which I for one think they never should have sold.
They remind me of the couples that Phil and kirstie used to have on their shows, that have looked at 500 houses and still can't find "the one". When they do the catch up programme 5 years later they bought the most underwhelming property imaginable and you think wtf tookyou solong to buy that!!

Libbub

VIP Member
I found the whole filming inside the property they viewed so disrespectful to the quite obviously deceased owner

The filming of the piles of personal effects , paperwork and personal belongings with her fake aww how sad look at all this stuff was awful . I really hope they don’t buy it , it will be one constant content about all the things they found in the house

How would she feel if someone went filming around her grandmas house like that and posting it on you tube !
They won't buy that house. Firstly he's too tight. And secondly can you actually see her living in that? They would have to continue renting while he did a full renovation. How's that fit in with the spend nothing lifestyle.
---
I bet the Estate agents are sick to death of these two. They know they're time wasters. I bet half of them can't even be bothered to contact them when something comes up.

Last edited:

Libbub

VIP Member
Buys herself some Dior earrings because she " hardly ever treats herself " !!
I'm not sure that's the case.
I do wish they'd just get on with buying a house tho, I think they're the sort that looks at hundreds of property's before making their minds up, one thing wrong with it and its a no go ,they did the same with the pink house, it took forever to find that property.

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
Hmm does she have great skin or is it the constant use of a filter ?

No one has a face without a single line or imperfection like she does , when she films close up ,like from inside her car , her face looks like a doll .

Influencers doing this are only setting people up who watch to feel inferior if they don't realise they are using a filter

• Heart

dressagediva

Hmm does she have great skin or is it the constant use of a filter ?

No one has a face without a single line or imperfection like she does , when she films close up ,like from inside her car , her face looks like a doll .

Influencers doing this are only setting people up who watch to feel inferior if they don't realise they are using a filter
She definitely uses a preset with flattering lighting in Premier Pro. But she also gets botox and probably regular facials, so her skin will be good anyway - you can tell in unedited tagged pics on Insta.

Sabbie

VIP Member
I really don’t understand why they had to travel back on Christmas eve and Christmas day. Would be much easier after Boxing day. They dropped into Covent Garden from St. PANCREAS 😆 to Gatwick? There is a direct train from St. P. and it takes 45 mins. What a rubbish time for no reason at all.

Reactions: 1

Anicecuppa

Yes I know what you mean about the husband, he seems like a real hard worker though.
I'll be watching their new life with interest. I was really surprised by the air bnb they're renting, I was imagining something a bit flasher with a pool :)

Anicecuppa

I have watched her from the start I dont understand why they sold their lovely pink house near Cannes and now moved into a caravan , bit strange 🙂, but she is genuine and lovely
I think they got an offer they couldn't refuse. They're probably saving now so that they can buy their next project :)

Sabbie

VIP Member
She won’t even speak the most basic French ordering cakes. W.T.F.. Asking “what is your favourite” in a weird accent isn’t French. ☠
I hope she didn’t throw all that “naughty food” in the bin. Just gross consumption. Doesn’t even know when the twelfth day of Christmas is. 😩

Really annoyed that she got her kid to speak French for her in another video. C’mon Fern. Pay for private lessons and prove us all wrong.

Last edited:

Libbub

VIP Member
Good to see her endless and wasteful clothes shopping getting criticism in the comments on her new video. Let's see how long those last before being deleted...
And she's got the cheek to be asking us to buy her a coffee? Well I must say that the comments do have a point. It's all about looks and perfection.

Anicecuppa

Just watched the latest vlog. Is she for real with the frickin wrapping paper? Tell me you're a bored housewife without telling me you're a bored housewife! Those kids have always been spoiled but it was always intermingled with reality so it didnt seem so bad, i mean the last vlog seth picked up a £50 christmas dec and said im having it and he got it. Overall i like them as a family but as someone else said its all getting a bit braggy. This lifestyle is not real and she's carefully editing it to make it look like theyre the dream family.
It's definitely not as real as it used to be

Anicecuppa

When they were first married and had Seth they were living in a caravan. He got taken on and given a chance by a carpet fitter, who trained him up. Ryan then started his own business which ultimately went bankrupt, a steep learning curve, by his own admission. He started over again. Now has his own company again, this time in France. All is not what it seems. Neither of them really comes from money. Her parents have a nice home in Doncaster. Cheap property etc etc. It's all smoke and mirrors. Nothing. Is quite what it seems. He does seem to be doing well now but don't forget, they literally have nothing at thr moment. They're living in a small rental paying someone else's mortgage.
They must have the villa profit invested though, earning money

dressagediva

Unreal that she described a 10-minute walk as 'a bit of a walk' and an agg. If that's a bit of a walk to you, you seriously need to ditch the car and get walking more. 10 mins is nothing.