Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Libbub

VIP Member
Just discoveted that she follows lydia Millen. Now I look I can see similarities there. I'm not sure I like it. I think Fern might be modelling herself on Lydia.

Reactions: 1

Libbub

VIP Member
I do feel since they sold the house the content has suffered massively. They don't do their Fridays out now, which made for good content as invariably they went somewhere interesting, which is ironic as the whole reason they sold the house when they did was to make a killing and to allow them to have a summer of fun, which didn't transpire because Ryan works more than ever now ,which is understandable , you gotta take the work while it's there, but without him her content is becoming boring. They don't appear to hanging out with the other ex pat friend of theirs now, it was her birthday the othwr day and there was no insta post from Fern.

dressagediva

She needs a job. One that isn't YouTube. She's an adult and I find it so strange that she doesn't ever seem to have had one.

Sabbie

VIP Member
Her twin friend looks like she has a drink problem , always drinking and looking pissed holding her little baby ! Not a good look !
Is that the woman who exposes her little baby and a poor dog to direct sunlight on boats all day? Ugh. She is insufferable. The poor kid never looks happy. I see she has a nanny in the latest vlog. I bet her job is awful working for her. She may want to look like a wrinkled old prune by the time she hits 50 (you can see the horrendous and irreversible sun damage on her chest already), but to do that to her innocent baby is disgusting. Hello skin cancer in your 20’s to that poor kid. We all know sunblock isn’t enough, and especially where they live. Ignorant and proud.

• Wow

dressagediva

I don't think her or her husband were vaccinated anyway. I remember they couldn't travel cos they hadn't been vaccinated and didn't want to either so they had to wait until restrictions were lifted.

Bio hacking has been round a while. Its a way of looking at your health and wellbeing. Like she said wearing a fitbit is biohacking.
That sadly doesn't surprise me.

I know what biohacking is - being healthy is great. But the people who get into it always seem to go down the tinfoil hat road.

Libbub

VIP Member
After what seemed like a promising start Ryan's youtube building vlogs have already trailed off, a bit like ferns fitness channel Strawberry walnut or whatever it was called. I bet all the people that paid to download her healthy eating programme are pissed. Don't hear any mention of her Patreon either......has that trailed off as well? Or just no takers? Flakey these two no staying power.

Libbub

VIP Member
I find it odd that in the description box on YouTube the first link is one to buy her a coffee.........

Definitely Maybe

VIP Member
To be fair they were away in America for at least a couple of weeks last month so Ryan has probably not had time to film and/or upload recently.

Libbub

VIP Member
Interesting that she's started 'biohacking'. From what I've seen, people have got into that as a gateway drug to the 'do your own research' brigade and full-on anti-vax craziness.
I don't think her or her husband were vaccinated anyway. I remember they couldn't travel cos they hadn't been vaccinated and didn't want to either so they had to wait until restrictions were lifted.

Bio hacking has been round a while. Its a way of looking at your health and wellbeing. Like she said wearing a fitbit is biohacking.

Libbub

VIP Member
The house that they viewed is up for €790.000. If that is in their price range there are other 4 and 5 bedrooms villas, some with pools, in turn key condition for less. I'm not sure what it is they're looking for.

Libbub

VIP Member
Jeez love give up the you tube and get a job now

Latest borefest basically shopping for wrapping paper and olive oil ‘the good stuff’ bore off

Is your kids privacy really worth the very few quid you get for you tube views ? On average now about 5000 views a week about £20 to £30 earnings at most !
What could she do? She doesn't speak the language of the country she lives in. It would be extremely difficult for her. I think her experience is in retail, I think she said the make up counter?