Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anicecuppa

I like it that they have an active family Sunday, but then to go on and on about not eating ”naughty food”, and earning treats, and not eating when going out to eat by claiming she’s not hungry (then admitting when the food came she was ravenous) is so going to screw up her daughter. Stop showing your kids your own screwed up issues over food!
Like when she was making those birthday pancakes and saying how disgusting they were and how they were going to spike their insulin.
Kids don't need to hear that, either cook them a nice treat and let them enjoy or don't bother. They don't need the food guilt

• Heart
Reactions: 8

dressagediva

Also poor Seth, saying they hate laziness just because he had a lie in on a Sunday. It's a well known fact that teens need a lot more sleep.
I despise people spouting about 'laziness' when what they mean is 'catching up on sleep'. Ironically Seth was doing something good for his health and wellbeing, probably more than her ridiculous dieting does.

Reactions: 7

Freesia54

VIP Member
Yeh, I didn't have a problem with the fridge. It's pretty normal for French girls that age to be getting into skincare. But like you say, some of the contents were very questionable for her young skin. Considering Fern seems obsessed with what she puts inside and on her own body, you'd think she'd do more research about what is suitable for a kid.
I'm done with all the 'gorgessness' all the good stuff...If you buy the right foods without it costing an arm and a leg you will get the right balance of nutrients the body needs... There is no need for the amount of supplements she takes. I used to enjoy watching her doing her daily life stuff, but since they have sold up and moved on she appears to be failing in finding content. She said the next vlog was going to be a healthy eating one in which caseI won't be watching... The idea of setting up another IG accout was for those who were interested in her healthy eating and yet it seems that may have gone South. Everything is so fake and shallow now both body and image obsessed.. Shame really as she could have done more with her channel.

Reactions: 6

Sabbie

VIP Member
Oh Fern. Please get some basic French lessons after FOUR years of living in France. You just randomly shouted to that bloke “j'adore voiture“ = “I love car” like a nut job. The reason Ryan laughs at you is because he knows it’s wrong, but he also has no clue how to say “I love YOUR car” either. Get some lessons in secret and start showing that wazzock up. You’re smarter than him and he knows it. That’s why he keeps bringing you down and laughing at you.

So they gave a Tattle press conference a while back about how it makes financial sense to rent a place over owning, so why are they so desperate to buy? 😏🤔

• Haha

Libbub

VIP Member
It wasn't long ago he had a business go bust that left him bankrupt, so based on that I wouldn't be listening to him about finances.

Also let's remember when Fern and he were first married and if I remember rightly her kids were born they were living in a caravan in the UK. Things are seldom what they seem.

With regard to keeping up with the Jones's and curtain twitchers........well if you don't like your business being talked about and discussed don't put it out there.
Maybe if he curbed his wife's spending he'd have even more money saved In the bank to count and be scared to spend.

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
Taking your kids to look at Trump’s house. 🤮🤮
You can just tell she has no idea about whats going on in the world , her saying Trump is probably in there sunbathing now !

Err no I think you will find luv he has been in court day after day , possibly facing jail time , whilst also sleeping and farting there !

The constant going on about good stuff and inflammation and sugar is so bloody boring , the kids look fed up and really don't want to be filmed and looked embarrassed at her shouting out in the convertible ,why does she bother for so few YT views ?

Is it school holidays in France ?

• Haha

Lady Lindy

Chatty Member
I really like Fern. I love her style and interior design so I'm really looking forward to seeing what they buy next and how they rennovate it. I like Ryan too and his work ethic, they deserve everything they have as they are self made, disciplined and work hard as, a team. As others have also noted my only slight concern is the effect that the good/bad food obsession might have on the kids. I understand her reasons re pain and anti-inflammatory food but she needs to be careful. My friends adult daughter is in and out of hospital with anorexia, and it's heart breaking to watch. I also wish she hadn't had the lip tattoo. She is so beautiful and didn't need to do that. It was quite alarming. I also wish she would go to French lessons. I moved to Spain 5 years ago and have learned the language. It really enriches the whole experience and would benefit her kids too

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Sabbie

VIP Member
I am really torn about her. She really annoys me that she cannot speak French after this long living there. That’s just unforgivable and a total embarrassment. I hate it when she talks about “naughty food” or weight issues in front of her kids, especially her daughter for obvious reasons. She’s trashy as hell when she gets back home or with her friends. She’d be a lot more enjoyable if she wasn’t so utterly obsessed with what she looks like.

But on the other hand she clearly puts thought into her content. I like it when she she shares her meal ideas as the food always looks good. Moving to France has obviously been a great thing for their kids and they seem to be flourishing at school which would have never happened back home. She seems to have a good heart and clearly loves her kids to death. I mean, we all do, but YKWIM.

There is something weird about the moving, etc. Some people think they never even owned that villa before. And yes, moving into that creepy rental is so out of character. My theory is they are having to cut their costs and are saving up to build somewhere if they can find a plot…or who knows. The husband acts like an arse, but I would not say no to someone who can do everything around the house. 😆

• Haha

dressagediva

She's outdone herself on stupidity levels in the new video...

"I did the train, which is really tricky, like doing the train in Europe, because you have to know your stops, like you look at the board and it tells you you're going somewhere else to where you're going, you really have to know all your stops, and listen and look, so that was a challenge"

She got a train from one major European city (Nice) to another (Pisa) and had to listen for the announcement 'The next stop is Pisa'.

Jesus wept.

How does she think most of us survive commuting on a daily basis?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Libbub

VIP Member
I disagree. She's now living permanently in France. She SHOULD learn the language. She's made zero effort on that front. I mean only the other day she pointed out that she hadn't had her nails done since moving to France as she couldn't tell the nail tech what she wanted.
Agreed they only seem to mix with other ex pats. Shame really.
French women generally have an understated classiness about them.

dressagediva

She shared a Katie Hopkins reel the other day on Instagram - basically a 'climate change isn't real' weird rant dressed up as a joke. Not what I would have expected from her... Put me off.

• Wow
  • Heart
I like Fern but her advertising Lilysilk, saying it's sustainable and not fast fashion which she prefers nowadays, shows her ignorance. Especially since Lilysilk is a Chinese company and they produce everything in China. And 5 min later after mentioning she much prefers quality clothing like Lilysilk compared to high street fashion and fast fashion, she's in Mango drooling over their new line 🙄
I much prefer her exploring and housing content.

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
Not nice to watch is it.
Poor old Seth again, mummy dearest laughing her head off at him for not enjoying the roller coaster, while Nancy gets no end of praise for hanging off a metal bar 🤔
Making him put that paper hat on in the restaurant too , where that food looked horrible!

The reason the French are not as friendly with you is because you refuse to learn french and no speaking english with a french accent doesn't work !!

Lady Lindy

Chatty Member
What does his business do?
Ryan is hard working and self made. Started as a carpet fitter, then grew a flooring business and eventually office renovation business in Europe (that's why they moved to France). It has now developed into a building company mainly rennovating villas in France. He has his own YouTube channel showing the developments which Fern films and edits. I really admire them but worry that her constant good/bad food narrative might affect her kids' relationship with food.

Libbub

VIP Member
She hates consumerism guys did you realise? So all those endless vlogs of her buying shit for her kids, buying endless clothes to stay on trend, the Christmas decorations, Easter decorations, she hated every minute.
It's good to see now she's free of the ball and chain that is her own home that she's putting her time to good use. Glad she isn't wasting it by learning to speak the language of the country she's living in but spending it all on her appearance.

• Haha

Libbub

VIP Member
It's Seth's birthday but Nancy decides he "has" to share it with her and lo and behold before the boy even had a chance to have any himself she gets first serve of the pancake and the spread. I wonder if she realises what she's doing?

Also re having a mortgage etc, Ryan is clearly a stereo typical Yorkshire man. Tight and doesn't wanna spend his money. Oh wait he's happy to purchase a totally impractical electric car, pay for tax MOT , insurance, electricity to charge it ,but he doesn't want to spend money on a house. Selfish much. As someone in the comments said he should have thought about the cost and taxes of buying a house in France before uprooting his family. We all have bills to pay. That's just life. If you use gas and electricity you have to pay for it. If you value your house and contents you insure it. Simple. I think he's a very selfish man. He's been sucked in by some social media bullshit about not getting into debt. Unless it's a car of course. Fern clearly doesn't have a say. He shouts her down.
---
Also , to add, as per the comments section, a house is only a drain if you're living beyond your means. Renting in the private sector is fine while you can make the rent but what happens if Ryan couldn't work? Or work dried up? Yes of course with an owned house he'd still have a bills but he would still have a roof over his and his family's head. He's thinking like a single man and not a father of two.

Last edited:

Sabbie

VIP Member
She really ages herself with her make up. She has great skin and then slaps on way too much ugly coral blush/bronzer.

• Heart