Ferne McCann - TOWIE/First time mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She might get stuck there as UK have cancelled all flights coming back from SA because their rates are so high
I've just had a look on the government website and it looks like she might be able to get home but have to quarantine:

British and Irish Nationals, visa holders and permanent residents arriving from South Africa will be able to enter but are required to self-isolate for 10 days along with their household

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I've just had a look on the government website and it looks like she might be able to get home but have to quarantine:

British and Irish Nationals, visa holders and permanent residents arriving from South Africa will be able to enter but are required to self-isolate for 10 days along with their household
She won't self isolate as she won't be able to look after Sunday for 10 days on her own!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ok mag have picked up on the fact she has broken covid rules to go to South Africa

• Wow
Reactions: 11
‘Robbed of an ideal pregnancy’ first of all you were not even properly together let alone living together and that’s the risk you take when you date thugs, ultimately you’re going to end up without them sooner or later.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
‘Robbed of an ideal pregnancy’ first of all you were not even properly together let alone living together and that’s the risk you take when you date thugs, ultimately you’re going to end up without them sooner or later.
I’ll tell you who’s been robbed of an ideal pregnancy. All the poor women who have been pregnant during covid, who haven’t been able to have their partners with them at scans and appointments, who haven’t been able to have baby showers or go shopping for cots and prams and lovely clothes. That’s who’s been robbed. Not you Ferne, ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 41
What have I missed, when did she say that? Is that why she needed the trip to South Africa? 😂

Reactions: 1
She actually makes me sick, she always wants people to feel sorry for her! She acts as if she’s the only single parent in the world, does she honestly think she’s the only one that finds it hard? The only difference between her and any other single parent is that every one else just gets on with it. She was the one that decided to have a baby with a criminal so just stop moaning and be a bloody parent!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She has been to Dubai this year and now South Africa, and New York just before the pandemic. That's more than most people will go in 10 years, annoys me so much!

Reactions: 14
Don’t forget the private jet trip 🙄 can’t even remember where it was she went now

Reactions: 5
I’ll tell you who’s been robbed of an ideal pregnancy. All the poor women who have been pregnant during covid, who haven’t been able to have their partners with them at scans and appointments, who haven’t been able to have baby showers or go shopping for cots and prams and lovely clothes. That’s who’s been robbed. Not you Ferne, ffs
That is so very well said, lets hear it again.

Reactions: 10
I just wish these stupid waste of space influencers would realise how lucky and blessed they bleeping are. Ferne has plenty of money, a lovely safe home, a gorgeous healthy daughter, a loving relationship with her family, plenty of work, plenty of friends but that’s not enough is it

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Yep! I’m one of them... my daughter is 8 weeks old and still not met anyone except me, her dad and her brother. Our parents are both extremely high risk so she hasn’t even met her grandparents or none of my best friends. It’s so so so sad. My partner didn’t get to come to any of my appointments or scans. He was allowed there for the birth but had to leave an hour after she was born. My pregnancy and more than likely the rest of my maternity leave will be spent in my flat and walking around my local park. But you know what, we are safe and our vulnerable parents are safe and that’s all that matters at the moment. I do feel robbed though. To rub salt in the wound, I work in travel so not even sure I’ll have a job to go back to. I know there are so many people worse off but it’s frustrating and really sad 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 21
yes
Yep! I’m one of them... my daughter is 8 weeks old and still not met anyone except me, her dad and her brother. Our parents are both extremely high risk so she hasn’t even met her grandparents or none of my best friends. It’s so so so sad. My partner didn’t get to come to any of my appointments or scans. He was allowed there for the birth but had to leave an hour after she was born. My pregnancy and more than likely the rest of my maternity leave will be spent in my flat and walking around my local park. But you know what, we are safe and our vulnerable parents are safe and that’s all that matters at the moment. I do feel robbed though. To rub salt in the wound, I work in travel so not even sure I’ll have a job to go back to. I know there are so many people worse off but it’s frustrating and really sad 😢
There may be people worse off but that doesn’t mean your frustrations aren’t valid. Well done for getting through this the best you can, and enjoy those snuggles with your daughter. I applaud you and mothers like you 👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What have I missed, when did she say that? Is that why she needed the trip to South Africa? 😂
It was on the link that someone posted to the OK article ‘she had previously said she was robbed of the ideal pregnancy’ or something along those lines

It for people like yourself I stick to the rules. Shame not everyone can do the same 😞

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
There are so many people, myself being one, that have had to raise a child alone. Ferne isn’t alone in that, but she is alone in planning to have a child with a criminal. I’ve felt sorry for her at times, but no more. She’s in a massive house, breaking all the bleeping rules, seeing her stupid friends, calling it work and raising that girl to think it’s normal.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.