Ferne McCann - TOWIE/First time mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she got a clothes range or something? Probably something to do with that, low rent modelling.

She is a bag of bones and like I said in the last thread, her tits are like two aspirins on an ironing board. 😂

I did actually comment on her Instagram earlier. No doubt the comment will be removed at some stage.
She has a fashion line called Souki Belair apparently, sounds really classy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As a previous poster said so brilliantly, it’s the fact she’s dragging her daughter all round the world during a pandemic. She’s putting Sunday’s health at risk, all for a holiday?
That’s not a fantastic mother to me 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Well well well, the scum has just dropped her right in it, apparently she's dating a male model Jack p and they've gone on holiday together, obviously the hangers on are for child care

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Well well well, the scum has just dropped her right in it, apparently she's dating a male model Jack p and they've gone on holiday together, obviously the hangers on are for child care
Just read that article she’s so desperate for a man it stinks ‘I’m hoping to meet someone and move him in’ another great parenting skill of Ferne’s introducing men to her child at the drop of a hat. Poor Sunday ☹

• Wow
He is awful, looks like he acts about 15!

Reactions: 7
She has put a birthday post for Samanfa on her Insta page. 10 pictures and in some of them they look like different people!

Reactions: 3
Flying to spend New Years with your new boyfriend during a pandemic and claiming it’s work is whole new levels ...

Reactions: 18
I have just seen it in DM. 😡. She is supposed to be going for ‘work’ but everyone taking photos of her are taking it with their camera phones???? Load of 💩 pretending it’s work!🤬

• Heart
Have I missed something? How do we know she’s now in New York ? And who’s the new boyfriend ?
Flying to spend New Years with your new boyfriend during a pandemic and claiming it’s work is whole new levels ...

Reactions: 2
And the real pics from the DM... (not looking great)
I’m rolling my eyes so hard, she’s not even wearing the mask properly. I am so SO done with these waste of space stupid bleeping talentless Instagram stars

I hope to god poor Sunday doesn’t catch Covid

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The DM pics look so different from the Instagram shots, just shows you how fake it all is!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.