Ferne McCann - TOWIE/First time mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you spend all that money on a 4 bed house for 2 people with literally no garden?
Surely she would have been better off buying a nice 2/3 bed and a big garden for Sunday?

Reactions: 8
One to watch out for to drive you mad
Every time she says wow (and she says it a lot ) there's 15 o's in the middle 😂

Reactions: 5
Can’t believe in the latest ep she’s at an event promoting a MLM / pyramid scheme? And claiming that’s how she supports her daughter! Absolute bullshit

Reactions: 13
I cant stand her! So glad a thread is on here.
Absolutely shocking show last night. The pregnancy test clip was for attention. And im sorry, but to stand there and say shes so relieved shes not pregnant was terrible. Some women out there would give their own soul to be pregnant and youve got this wingey little fucker on the tv begging for attention taking a pregnancy test because she was irresponsible in the first place (im assuming) for not using any protection with the new weirdo shes dating (which stinks of something he doesn't want being outed in the media imo)

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Can’t believe in the latest ep she’s at an event promoting a MLM / pyramid scheme? And claiming that’s how she supports her daughter! Absolute bullshit
I like watching the show as it's normally light hearted and just rubbish TV 😂. That clip was awful! She played on their emotions with her speech, not to mention using their status as another method 😡 After watching the documentary by Ellie Flyn on iPlayer j despise those schemes so much

I like watching the show as it's normally light hearted and just rubbish TV 😂. That clip was awful! She played on their emotions with her speech, not to mention using their status as another method 😡 After watching the documentary by Ellie Flyn on iPlayer j despise those schemes so much
She also hadn’t even ran a brush through her hair for it ! Talk about making no effort

Anyone else think when she said Sam was coming round for a play date it seemed like she was gritting her teeth and the dynamic felt a bit awkward with both her and the kids..

Also Jill is a bloody saint! She’s such a nice reliable mum but I think Ferne asks a lot of her. My mum helps with childcare a bit but she is like sundays second mother!

Reactions: 12
I don’t think the friendship between Ferne and Sam will ever be the same after their falling out. I think they have made up for Billie’s sake and because it would have been awkward going to the same friendship events etc if they didn’t. And I suppose giving each other a bit of media attention helps too.

Reactions: 10
I don’t think the friendship between Ferne and Sam will ever be the same after their falling out. I think they have made up for Billie’s sake and because it would have been awkward going to the same friendship events etc if they didn’t. And I suppose giving each other a bit of media attention helps too.
I reckon they really hate each other Billie is more easy going but Sam and Ferne could easily have a fight there is so much jealousy and tension there.

I reckon they really hate each other Billie is more easy going but Sam and Ferne could easily have a fight there is so much jealousy and tension there.
it definitely feels forced. I think Sam thinks she’s better than her. I don’t think Billie and ferne ever fell out did they? So their friendship is more authentic. Sam just made up with her on billie’s hen do probably for her sisters sake.
Also what was the actual issue in their feud? Was it when ferne‘s ex threw the acid or was it because her tv show was rivalling hers?! Petty of her tbh

it definitely feels forced. I think Sam thinks she’s better than her. I don’t think Billie and ferne ever fell out did they? So their friendship is more authentic. Sam just made up with her on billie’s hen do probably for her sisters sake.
Also what was the actual issue in their feud? Was it when ferne‘s ex threw the acid or was it because her tv show was rivalling hers?! Petty of her tbh
I think Sam (probably fuelled by Paul) didn’t want to associate with Ferne after the acid attack. Personally I think she comes across as the kind of person that is more bothered about her own image than being a loyal, supportive friend.

Reactions: 21
I think Sam (probably fuelled by Paul) didn’t want to associate with Ferne after the acid attack. Personally I think she comes across as the kind of person that is more bothered about her own image than being a loyal, supportive friend.
yeah she would have def worried about how she would have been portrayed being friends with her during all that. She prob used the tv show as a fake explanation so she didn’t seem like such a tit mate

I thought they fell out becuase Ferne got the show and Sam thought she was copying her. Personally I dont like Sam she thinks too highly of herself.

Reactions: 16
I cant stand her! So glad a thread is on here.
Absolutely shocking show last night. The pregnancy test clip was for attention. And im sorry, but to stand there and say shes so relieved shes not pregnant was terrible. Some women out there would give their own soul to be pregnant and youve got this wingey little fucker on the tv begging for attention taking a pregnancy test because she was irresponsible in the first place (im assuming) for not using any protection with the new weirdo shes dating (which stinks of something he doesn't want being outed in the media imo)
Also she keeps whinging on about how she wants a baby, so why did she say she was relieved? Such a fake, insensitive, story line.

Reactions: 7
Also she keeps whinging on about how she wants a baby, so why did she say she was relieved? Such a fake, insensitive, story line.
A very insensitive story. She’s an attention seeking tit. And I’m not fussed if people disagree. Doing the whole “omg what if I’m pregnant” thing to get media attention - form of click bait!

Reactions: 10
Can't believe itv have given this scumbag who is a criminal mole a show. This witch still support that acid attacker, its only toilet bleach. Supporting facebook pages on him. The bullshit excuse of I have to visit him in jail because of child custody is tit, no law in this country will tell you.
If the partner is in prison he has no visitation right to that child. She wanted to see him, I would never let my child see her father if she destroyed so many ppls lives.

With the current economy, I hope itv programming pull this piece of tit program off air.

Jar jar binks with her drug connections got the show because the TV industry is full of those who use it.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Having watched Ferne's show, I actually liked her (never watched TOWIE to have opinions further back), however after coming across her nutrition IG and discovering the HL pushing, I have lost any respect I had. I always knew it was an 'MLM' and have family friends with storage spaces filled with stuff they have lost thousands on (I dread to imagine exactly how much), but after watching 'Betting on Zero'.....wow. It was one thing buying into that years back when loads did, but surely she cannot pretend not to know what she was getting into now. If people want to buy product, that is up to them, I just hope that she is not using her 'influencer' status to recruit people!
She really is tho tapping up young impressionable girls with the promise of a lifestyle like hers ! Makes me sick basically getting them to do all the hard work for them - my friends daughter has worked so hard to get to uni and train to be a nurse but how can she not be dazzled by this ? Fame recognition video calls from an IT girl she’s already given up her part time care job so she can do more of this 😭

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.