Ferne McCann - TOWIE/First time mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Herbalife stuff wrecks me she and her cronies are responsible for dangling their so called lifestyle in front of young girls as achievable if you sell Herbalife for them which is really a pyramid scheme !!! My friends daughter has been sucked into this and I’ve tried telling her that you are actually funding her vacuous lifestyle but she just can’t see it - I see it as preying on and using these young girls! She contacted my friends daughter via Instagram after seeing her Ibiza holiday pics ! She has a fab figure as she works out really hard in the gym and then claims that it’s herbal life that has done that which carries on the deceit even further and it goes on and on ! 😡

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
The Herbalife stuff wrecks me she and her cronies are responsible for dangling their so called lifestyle in front of young girls as achievable if you sell Herbalife for them which is really a pyramid scheme !!! My friends daughter has been sucked into this and I’ve tried telling her that you are actually funding her vacuous lifestyle but she just can’t see it - I see it as preying on and using these young girls! She contacted my friends daughter via Instagram after seeing her Ibiza holiday pics ! She has a fab figure as she works out really hard in the gym and then claims that it’s herbal life that has done that which carries on the deceit even further and it goes on and on ! 😡
Do not get me started on Herbalife!! It’s such a scam. Jacqueline jossa did it for a while too, not sure if she still does. I’m not a Lucy meck fan but at least she’s created her own brand and it’s legitimate.

Reactions: 18
I like Ferne, she does seem genuine, what I find strange is how much she relys on her mum to help her be an adult? She's 30 with a child. She seems to struggle being a mum a lot too and she's relying on Gill to help raise Sunday.
I'm not saying having a child is easy 24/7 but its not exactly hard either.

Reactions: 12
Looking at the preview for tonight I’m getting really bad vibes about this new guy! I get some people want their privacy, some people don’t want to be in public eye. However she’s not Madonna duck sake it’s not like one picture will have the press hunting him down! I think he’s hiding something like a wife or a bad past!!!

Reactions: 17
I like Ferne, she does seem genuine, what I find strange is how much she relys on her mum to help her be an adult? She's 30 with a child. She seems to struggle being a mum a lot too and she's relying on Gill to help raise Sunday.
I'm not saying having a child is easy 24/7 but its not exactly hard either.
Fully agree. Gill moved in with her for lockdown. Surely she can cope with her own child, its not like she’ll be doing much actual work from home (other than taking selfies). I wonder if she pays her Mum. Is she an only child? Cause if not, doesn’t seem fair on the siblings.

Looking at the preview for tonight I’m getting really bad vibes about this new guy! I get some people want their privacy, some people don’t want to be in public eye. However she’s not Madonna duck sake it’s not like one picture will have the press hunting him down! I think he’s hiding something like a wife or a bad past!!!
Haha, she thinks she is! And it wouldn’t surprise me because not many of the TOWIE women seem to have good taste in men. And certainly not Ferne.

Reactions: 4
Has the press printed any pics of him/ I mean scant be that hard to find with a name like arbie or whatever it is.

Fully agree. Gill moved in with her for lockdown. Surely she can cope with her own child, its not like she’ll be doing much actual work from home (other than taking selfies). I wonder if she pays her Mum. Is she an only child? Cause if not, doesn’t seem fair on the siblings.

Haha, she thinks she is! And it wouldn’t surprise me because not many of the TOWIE women seem to have good taste in men. And certainly not Ferne.
No she has a sister.

Reactions: 2
All the girls that come from TOWIE land seem to get with men who have a dodgy past!

Reactions: 13
What do you all think of this Albie so far? I know we haven’t even seen him or heard from him but I’m not sure I like him 🤣

Reactions: 6
Why is she saying he’s the one every other sentence. I feel likes it’s a storyline 🧐

Her daughter is super cute though

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Having watched Ferne's show, I actually liked her (never watched TOWIE to have opinions further back), however after coming across her nutrition IG and discovering the HL pushing, I have lost any respect I had. I always knew it was an 'MLM' and have family friends with storage spaces filled with stuff they have lost thousands on (I dread to imagine exactly how much), but after watching 'Betting on Zero'.....wow. It was one thing buying into that years back when loads did, but surely she cannot pretend not to know what she was getting into now. If people want to buy product, that is up to them, I just hope that she is not using her 'influencer' status to recruit people!

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but he seems a completely knob, she flys all that way and he goes to work, they are in the “honeymoon” of their relationship and he has gone of in a strop already 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has the press printed any pics of him/ I mean scant be that hard to find with a name like arbie or whatever it is.

No she has a sister.
I wonder if Gill helps the Sister as much as she does Ferne then. If so, Gill must never get any time to herself!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.