Ferne McCann - TOWIE/First time mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww I absolutely love Ferne so I’ll need to sit this one out and do my own race thread 😂

Lips are ridiculous though. So is the whole MY BOYFRIEND thing but she’s had such a hard time I suppose she’s just buzzing to have someone.

Reactions: 20
Can’t stick her, those bloody lips are a piss take, I’d be asking for a refund 🤣
Did anymore ever come of her taking Sunday to see her Dad in prison, I remember when she was newborn there were rumours she’d taken her in there

Reactions: 10
Ahh I like Ferne she’s a lot more relatable then Samantha. She’s a good mum to Sunday and she’s quite funny on her show. The whole Herbalife is annoying tho and I can’t stand it when Danielle Armstrong is around. I think Ferne is quite easily lead by Danielle and is a bit brainwashed with this Herbalife tit.

Reactions: 17
Ah I love ferne! She was on happy mum happy baby podcast with gi fletcher the other day and I reallly warmed to her. I really rate that she has never really spoken about the situation and with sundays dad. And how she said that she will take Sunday to see him so that sunday can make her own choice. That must be sooo difficult but I think shows how much she cares for Sunday. I also call my mum by her first name too hha

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I thought she called her mum by her first name for the viewers as in 'this is my mum gill'.

Reactions: 2
Nah she does it all the time.
Also need to spell her name right in the title so it’s searchable ! How do we change it ?

Reactions: 5
Yeah I only realised my error after I had posted. My phone doesn't like the E on the end of her name.

Reactions: 5
I cant stand the new talk over guy it used to be Rylan but now its some other gay guy.

Reactions: 26
Her little girl seems really cute. They have a really close bond and you can clearly see that.
I much prefer Ferne now than from the Towie days and I find her quite honest, and the what you see Is what you get type but there’s something I can’t put my finger on with her. Maybe it’s how much she really really loves herself 🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Ah I love ferne! She was on happy mum happy baby podcast with gi fletcher the other day and I reallly warmed to her. I really rate that she has never really spoken about the situation and with sundays dad. And how she said that she will take Sunday to see him so that sunday can make her own choice. That must be sooo difficult but I think shows how much she cares for Sunday. I also call my mum by her first name too hha
Prison is no place for a little child. I can't understand why anyway would take a child to a prison with the kind of people who are there. But maybe that's going off topic a bit.

Reactions: 9
Prison is no place for a little child. I can't understand why anyway would take a child to a prison with the kind of people who are there. But maybe that's going off topic a bit.
I remember ferne in an interview saying that she didn’t want Sunday at 10 or however old to resent her for not giving her a chance to bond with her father. My friend is a family support worker in a prison and she said it’s much nicer than the contact centres we both worked in! I don’t think it’s as straight cut as putting them in the big room with all other criminals. But I guess it’s each to their own isn’t it - I do get where she’s coming from tho

Reactions: 20
Another one happy to have her child filmed on the toilet, what is it with these women, is there absolutely no other content that could be used ...

Reactions: 17
Love Fernes show, she doesn’t try and do the false “we’re so happy, we’re so perfect, aren’t we great” type thing as the Faires sisters do. She’s relatable and funny, but the show is not the same now Rylan doesn’t do the voice over 😭😭

Reactions: 14
Prison visits for kids are totally different to adult ones.
they actually have companies go in with animals, like rabbits etc. They’re in a different room and they get to hold the animals and play with the inmate they’re visiting.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.