Ferne McCann - TOWIE/First time mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair my toddler can be horrible for me and then lovely when my mum has her. But that's because I am there for 95% of her life and my mum 5% so I'm going to get all the tantrums!
I agree though I wouldn't be going to NY.
Off topic here sorry but I read somewhere that the reason kids play up for their parents is because that’s where they feel safest to do so whereas from a very young age they know they need to ‘behave’ for other people such as grandparents etc. Not sure how true it is but my daughters grandparents all tell me how wonderfully well behaved she’s been when she’s been there and then as soon as she’s home she’s a little devil so I’m hoping there’s some truth in it otherwise she just doesn’t like me! 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So they've broken up tonights episode. So do you reckon he wouldn't be seen because it was just a storyline and he was an extra and never her bf in the first place?

Reactions: 7
Spent all that time with her ‘stylist’ picking her outfits for NY, and when she gets there he says she looks like she works for EasyJet 😂

Red flag that he’s a twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Aw I think she seems like a really nice mum. She definitely has a lot of support from her mum but plenty of single working parents have to ask for help (myself included).. and to be fair she probably pays gill for it.
And she probably knew he was a 'bad boy' but I doubt she knew he was going to chuck acid at someone!
Well she knew he was a drug dealer!

Fearne needs to take a leaf out of Danielle’s book, her fiancé isn’t too keen on being on social media (I know his ex and he was same with her) but at least he is actually showing up in their personal life, proposing and moving things forward. It would be nice to see Fearne happy and I’m glad she’s realised she was barking up the wrong tree with this Albie. There is no wrong time right guy. He was just wrong.

It’s interesting that she’s said Sunday’s tantrums have gotten less during lockdown. I just think that kid is so cute. I’m glad she had Gill move in with her though she would have needed that for a number of reasons and lovely what she did for her grandad. It was beautiful to see that side of her and its nice that they are a close family.

Well she knew he was a drug dealer!
She may have known he was a dealer but drugs are so common in London, Essex and everywhere to be fair. She probably didnt see it as a big a deal as others would, being around that sort of stuff all the time normalises it. She didn't deserve any of what happened.

• Wow
  • Heart
She may have known he was a dealer but drugs are so common in London, Essex and everywhere to be fair. She probably didnt see it as a big a deal as others would, being around that sort of stuff all the time normalises it. She didn't deserve any of what happened.
No she didn’t deserve it of course not but let me tell you that guy is an absolute wrong’un and I wouldn’t have got involved with him just knowing the kind of lifestyle and people who is involved with. She made a mistake perhaps but she seems to be making a habit of mistakes going for the wrong type of guys.

(Sorry sounding like I know everyone; I just have a lot of friends in common)

Reactions: 11
Yeah you have to be a total wrongun to ruin so many lives so flippantly. I always find it so crazy when such young guys are so willing to do things like that knowing you could go to prison for the majority of your life. Just what's the point?

Reactions: 5
it definitely feels forced. I think Sam thinks she’s better than her. I don’t think Billie and ferne ever fell out did they? So their friendship is more authentic. Sam just made up with her on billie’s hen do probably for her sisters sake.
Also what was the actual issue in their feud? Was it when ferne‘s ex threw the acid or was it because her tv show was rivalling hers?! Petty of her tbh
Sam and Billie distanced themselves after Fernes ex threw the acid.

Then Sam had this clothing range with Paul that had initials of the wearer on them. A small business then accused her of stealing their designs and they were pretty much identical. Fearne then tagged her and Sunday wearing the clothes with the initials on that she had got from the small company and Ferne raved about how she supports small businesses

Why on earth was she talking about getting married! She needs to calm down and just live in the moment.

Had he even met Sunday? Don’t see how someone can say a man is the one without them meeting their child and seeing how they are with them

Reactions: 3
Had he even met Sunday? Don’t see how someone can say a man is the one without them meeting their child and seeing how they are with them
I think he had met her before moving to NY - pretty sure she mentioned it on last weeks episode

She looks so strange in that latest photo on Instagram, bit of a bizarre choice of photo!

She looks so strange in that latest photo on Instagram, bit of a bizarre choice of photo!
She’s posted it because it looks like she has abs... 🙄🥱

she looks like me when I’ve finish the cleaning and need a good bath 😂

• Haha
How can I request for the title to be changed please to the correct spelling? My phone changed it for me and I didn't check before hitting submit.

How can I request for the title to be changed please to the correct spelling? My phone changed it for me and I didn't check before hitting submit.
If you click on the report button on YOUR comment and then give the reason that you would like it changed to.... then admin will do it for you.

Reactions: 1
The bf/ex is probably a drug lord who doesn't want the cameras on him 😂. She's never minded cashing in on others' misery or benefiting from the broken dreams of others hence having no shame promoting the MLM. Let's not kid ourselves, she's still be with jail boy if the court case wasn't national news. Still sees him as a good male role model for her daughter.
All that said, the minute I thought she could duck herself was when she said the single mum label was insulting and banned people from referring to her as one. Good, I suppose. I'm a single mum of three and wouldn't want to be tarnished with the same brush as her 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The bf/ex is probably a drug lord who doesn't want the cameras on him 😂. She's never minded cashing in on others' misery or benefiting from the broken dreams of others hence having no shame promoting the MLM. Let's not kid ourselves, she's still be with jail boy if the court case wasn't national news. Still sees him as a good male role model for her daughter.
All that said, the minute I thought she could duck herself was when she said the single mum label was insulting and banned people from referring to her as one. Good, I suppose. I'm a single mum of three and wouldn't want to be tarnished with the same brush as her 😂
It’s jail boys birthday today seen a few posts on Instagram from his mates wishing him happy birthday and saying free AC. How long has he been in? People are so deluded surely he’s not done enough time to warrant what he did?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.