Ferne McCann #6 Thought you couldn't get worse than Sunday, Fern let me introduce to you to Finty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I breastfeed my daughter and have breastfed for you years. I applaud any women for breastfeeding because it hard! I love breastfeeding. But i d9nt slap my tits and my newborns innocent face on the magazine cover. She never shuts up about breastfeeding and her baby's FACE while actively feeding and the sext lingerie! That poor girl. That's fodder for bullies in future.
It’s not my business but I don’t like the magazine cover. Breastfeeding is natural, women should be able to do it almost anywhere and no one should say anything but when someone is trying to be sexy while breastfeeding, like fearne is, it makes me feel grossed out on behalf of their baby.

Reactions: 11
Hahaha same! Just today too! Got my tea off her and off I pop 😂
I unpolluted yesterday. The womans unhinged, she seems absolutely obsessed with ferne. If ferne posts a work out pic this annie does half hour later. If she posts a food pic Annie does half hour later, she even cooked the same food as her yesterday. Creepy as hell!!!!

Reactions: 4
I’ve just caught up on my family and me. The way lori speaks to her is vile. The fact that ITV show this regularly (same thing on mummy diaries with big Paul and Sam) is mental. It won’t be long till they break up. Her friends and family must be concerned

Reactions: 6
Lorri will spill all the gossip when they split up.
Surprised they haven’t already the last series of their show was appalling, how she can allow him to be around her child and talk to her like that is beyond me. She’s one of these women that can’t be single

Reactions: 8
I unpolluted yesterday. The womans unhinged, she seems absolutely obsessed with ferne. If ferne posts a work out pic this annie does half hour later. If she posts a food pic Annie does half hour later, she even cooked the same food as her yesterday. Creepy as hell!!!!
Annie isn’t even with Arthur anymore sooooo I just think the whole thing was a waste of time and drama. But I do agree with you, she is obsessed with Ferne lol.

Reactions: 2
Annie isn’t even with Arthur anymore sooooo I just think the whole thing was a waste of time and drama. But I do agree with you, she is obsessed with Ferne lol.
No way.. they’ve broke up.. lol .. he was probably cheating from prison ..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just came here to see if they were still together. Thought they might have split by now.

Reactions: 3
Wow this thread is zombie town!!!! God I miss the Lady Wistledown days

I don’t think it ruined her career per se but she’s definitely not getting the exposure and work she used to. So it did some damage for sure.

Wonder how their app is going….. Lori the life coach. Absolute hilarity, his eyes are too close together

Reactions: 15
Quite sad that she rarely seems to see her friends anymore and definitely not at her house. She seemed to really enjoy cooking and be quite good at it too we never see that either.

I’m under no illusion as to what she’s really like but I equally I hope she still does those things but just doesn’t share them anymore

She’s far from good but I feel he is far worse - controlling and just nasty.

Reactions: 11
And on a side note….STOP PUTTING PICS OF YOUR CHILDREN IN THE BATH ON THE INTERNET FOR LIKES YOU DISGRACE OF A MOTHER…😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I’m watching old first time mum because I only watched the first series. Is ferne still friends with Danielle, Carl and ellis?

Reactions: 4
I have to say, he looks so much better with his hair cut short

Reactions: 3
She’ll probably book the wedding to be on Sam faiers birthday, let’s get the bets in if they’ll still be together by then :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This new series is groundbreaking. We’ve had the motherhood is so hard scene, chaotic photoshoot with a baby scene, working mother scene (she had to do a podcast), Lozza’s pyjamas being unsatisfactory scene, Sunday refusing to get dressed scene, Jill looking haggard scene, Ferne cooking for Carl and Ellis while they tolerate her visions scene and Ferne being really shocked that Sunday is asking if she is famous like she hadn’t realised at some point, she’ll notice the camera crew that has followed her since birth.

• Haha
Reactions: 13