Ferne McCann #6 Thought you couldn't get worse than Sunday, Fern let me introduce to you to Finty

When will Loz finally give Ferne the ick ?

• 1 Year

Votes: 83 40.5%
  • 2 Years

Votes: 37 18.0%
  • She’s Manifesting A Life Long Marriage

Votes: 85 41.5%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @Cucumber and eggs for the winning thread title

Please note this thread is about Ferne and we mean no offence to anyone who has chosen to name their child Finty 😞

I am unable to do a recap as the last thread had been running since November lol
But in short Ferne has had her new baby girl

Welcome back !

Previous Thread;

Reactions: 6
Why on earth did he think the world was waiting for a 'behind the scenes look' at his boring beggy little life??
---
'Had a shower'
Just got dressed'

I'M GRIPPED I TELL YA

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Instagram of Sunday and Finty on the floor in what looks like a cupboard with the dog licking the baby’s head. Ffs these people are thick!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Yip,
the dog that could have been licking it's privates, is now licking all over the baby's head
Screenshot_20230731-192255.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Yip,
the dog that could have been licking it's privates, is now licking all over the baby's head
View attachment 2347027
It’s all about the gram!! A relative of mine has let their 8 year old son have an open instagram page as he’s a budding chef!! I’m not that close to them or I would warn them about the dangers of Social Media
Back to Ferne what with her post about how hard it is being a new mother ( vomit inducing crap) and this with the dog she’s a twit!! She’s going to start about being a working mum in a minute ( what advertising crap from your lounge and promoting their scam website! )

Reactions: 3
Its odd how his daddylozza page bio says full time dad and step dad but don't think I've seen a single mention of his son.

Why's this type of chat not turning Fern off?

I can see what he's doing, he's being like Mrs Doubtfire doing the child care/cooking ect making Fern be totally reliant on him, it's a classic trait of a fraudster like him...

Dirty John did the same.
Screenshot_20230801-095601.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
So not been on here for a while but can anyone tell me why I'm now following lozzas dad page on Instagram automatically?

Reactions: 2
So not been on here for a while but can anyone tell me why I'm now following lozzas dad page on Instagram automatically?
Me too! I definitely have not chosen to follow him and saw his post earlier and it says I’m following him!

He’s technically not wrong about pulling himself out of homelessness - he went straight from sharing dubai hotel room with a few mates into Fernes house 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It was the account that leaked the voicenotes about Sam Fairs. He's now claiming he essentially nicked the username once the account got closed and its now magically all joined up & he got the followers that followed the original account 🤥🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It was the account that leaked the voicenotes about Sam Fairs. He's now claiming he essentially nicked the username once the account got closed and its now magically all joined up & he got the followers that followed the original account 🤥🤡
Ah thanks so we think he's been Lady W all along then ?

Reactions: 2
I’m following him too and definitely don’t remember following him 🤨 he just appeared in my stories feed a few days ago out of nowhere…

There was a lady whistleblower account exposing Fern and he had a lifestyle or watch account with x amount of followers and he changed the name to lady whistleblower revealed .. so he was basically denying all the stuff the lady whistleblower was saying about fern and how everyone knew it was him was because whoever followed his lifestyle account was now following lady whistleblower revealed .. and now that’s changed to his daddy account keeping all his original followers instead of starting again ..

Reactions: 6
I didn't follow the account he made, I was following lady whistleblower. But I'm automatically following him now. So he was her all along? He released the voice notes? I'm so confused.

Reactions: 9