Ferne McCann #6 Thought you couldn't get worse than Sunday, Fern let me introduce to you to Finty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh watching today’s ep in the background. Apparently ‘you don’t need a man if your name’s Ferne McCann’ is she for real?? History proves otherwise luv 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've had a bad cold so this has given me license to watch crap TV. I'm currently on the 28th March episode of the most recent series.

I'm sure PPs have already said this but:

*Lorri is as dodgy as tit; he's deffo using her. I'm surprised that he hasn't put a ring on it yet, basically because it'll give him a legal right to their joint finances

*His #3 haircut makes him look a bit savage, I liked his curls, albeit they should have contained less product and been a tad shorter

*Ferne's hippy dippy crystal bollocks is ridiculous

Reactions: 10
I've had a bad cold so this has given me license to watch crap TV. I'm currently on the 28th March episode of the most recent series.

*Lorri is as dodgy as tit; he's deffo using her. I'm surprised that he hasn't put a ring on it yet, basically because it'll give him a legal right to their joint finances

*His #3 haircut makes him look a bit savage, I liked his curls, albeit they should have contained less product and been a tad shorter

Let’s all just be glad she’s moved on to crystals because when I recently rewatched first time mum she was doing stuff like having the poison from a frog rubbed on her until she vomited bright green stuff 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lorri is hardly in it this series I wonder why? So funny when they went to him 'working' today and it was just the log in screen on the computer :oops: what does he actually DO?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Let’s all just be glad she’s moved on to crystals because when I recently rewatched first time mum she was doing stuff like having the poison from a frog rubbed on her until she vomited bright green stuff 😂
Oh gawd - I'd totally forgotten about that!? What a strange woman she is. I also, like PPs have already said, wear a properly fitting supportive bra as it must physically hurt!

Has all of that voicemail stuff been sorted out now? I'm surprised that she was able to come back after that?
---
Lorri is hardly in it this series I wonder why? So funny when they went to him 'working' today and it was just the log in screen on the computer :oops: what does he actually DO?
He seems to spend his time spouting shite online. I was looking at his LinkedIn page the other day and he's studying for a BSc in Psychology (year one of three) - surely he should be at least a graduate to do what he does? People might presuppose that he's a grifter otherwise?

• Wow
Reactions: 3

I thought they were engaged ?

I’ve just put episode one on and it’s really annoying me how bad the editing is, she starts with pink pyjamas on her own video saying how she’s been up all night, then when she gets up she’s got different pyjamas, it’s a completely different day they’ve all got different clothes on, then it’s back to the pink pjs for the shoot day. Trying to show how chaotic her life is with them getting ready in the morning and it’s not even the same day!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This guy is just a walking red flag, that or they are totally making up content for the show (both plausible) I know it was all at the speed of light but they’ve managed to have a baby and get engaged yet she’s not met his nan who “he speaks so highly of” and was his “safe haven” as a child. She lives in Portsmouth not on the moon!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ugh today’s episode 🤮 I never want to hear the phrase ‘indigo child’ ever again
---
Christ they are so thick/unprofessional. ‘That’s what we done’

• Haha
Ugh today’s episode 🤮 I never want to hear the phrase ‘indigo child’ ever again
---
Christ they are so thick/unprofessional. ‘That’s what we done’
I'll have to watch. I'm sure than Jon Ronson did a documentary about Indigo Children over in the US, but it's probably not the same thing?

I've seen that Hagan bloke on This Morning a few times. I think he talks bollocks although some people may believe in it. It's just a time filler for Ferne's programme really. Finty is a lovely looking baby but I don't think she's here to save society! 🤣

• Haha
I've seen that Hagan bloke on This Morning a few times. I think he talks bollocks although some people may believe in it. It's just a time filler for Ferne's programme really. Finty is a lovely looking baby but I don't think she's here to save society! 🤣
It is the same crap that Jon Ronson was investigating. Crap crap crap etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Has anybody ever met an astrologer who doesn't flatter you and tell you things you don't want to hear?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So suddenly she isn’t so keen on a wedding, considering she practically pushed him into proposing and was happy to have a child with him? I wonder why?

Things don’t add up with him, doesn’t appear to have friends and family? Was living abroad but able to drop that and move in with her immediately, even the drugs pictures and allegations seem to have disappeared in her mind so she can have a ‘family’

They are trying to show he’s a helpful parent and much nicer than last series but I still think she does the majority ( how come he gets a good nights sleep every night? Why don’t they take turns to feed, surely she can express milk) it all seems on his terms and huge red flags about his previous life

Reactions: 13