Ferne McCann #6 Thought you couldn't get worse than Sunday, Fern let me introduce to you to Finty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel sorry for the woman (Annie?) although honestly getting involved with Arthur… I mean you’re not destined for a quiet life are you? It’s not her fault if she’s innocent of course but I can only feel a limited amount of sympathy for a woman who would get involved with him. Knowing what we all know about him. It must take a certain type of person to even talk to a man like that, let alone pursue a relationship with him. Absolutely delusional strings to mind.

I do however hope we get some more tea from whoever it was.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m glad she’s putting her side out, however, some things she says make me think why the hell are you in a relationship with Arthur after what he’s done!!!!

Reactions: 8
Interesting about ferne been sent threatening letters from Scotland when her manager lives there. Ferne definitely went into damage limitation mode probably thought up by thicko lorry 🚚. If I was annie I would sue ferne.

Reactions: 10
No sympathy for her - she's bleeping insane and delusional to get engaged to someone in prison for acid attacks. FFS, get a bleeping grip love and wake up.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
No sympathy for her - she's bleeping insane and delusional to get engaged to someone in prison for acid attacks. FFS, get a bleeping grip love and wake up.
Yes exactly! Not a Ferne apologiser but she got all the stick for being with him when he did the attack.This idiot knows exactly what he did and still wants to marry him?!

Reactions: 12
Her (Annie’s) insta starts off quite well but she should have kept it to a quick “this is what happened and why (in my opinion). But going off into “she’s obsessed with Arthur” and all that about Ferne, it does nothing but make her seem either deluded or bitter. She might be right and being totally honest but it doesn’t serve her well.

I’m not a fan of Ferne and I agree she did nothing but try to shift the narrative to be about the investigation and her as the victim of a crime but I don’t think this Annie has come across well either. Past about 2 mins into her speech.

Also, read her responses to critical comments, she’s very clearly NOT the well meaning, soft spoken “authentic” woman she’s trying to portray, she has immediately shown herself in the comments. Exactly the person you’d expect to engage in a relationship with an acid attacker tbh

Reactions: 14
Annie doesn’t get my sympathy either
I remember watching her on a show many years ago she will be loving this attention

Agree the video started off ok then she just turned into a twit
Ferne is still a prick
That I will agree with

Reactions: 6
Annie said she doesn’t do followers and doesn’t care about how many she has, she’s spiritual, yet is now advertising her only fans 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think good on Annie for calling Ferne and Lorrie out. I bet she went through an awful year being wrongly accused and arrested. She was right, the arrest and investigation turned people away from Ferne being a nasty piece of work to who is the whistle-blower?

Sending letters to yourself to frame someone is actually pathetic. Ferne got her karma when Billie dumped her as a friend, that probably hurt the most.

I don't care if this Annie does only fans or if she is dating the acid attacker... she didn't hurt anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
---
I think good on Annie for calling Ferne and Lorrie out. I bet she went through an awful year being wrongly accused and arrested. She was right, the arrest and investigation turned people away from Ferne being a nasty piece of work to who is the whistle-blower?

Sending letters to yourself to frame someone is actually pathetic. Ferne got her karma when Billie dumped her as a friend, that probably hurt the most.

I don't care if this Annie does only fans or if she is dating the acid attacker... she didn't hurt anyone.
I agree.
She was advertising her only fans almost every day before she even told her side of the story, that’s her income let her be.
When it comes to Arthur, I mean being in a relationship with someone in jail isn’t the same as being in a relationship with someone who’s free.. what he did was vile but I know first hand some men do change in prison (they actually become great listeners🤣) she actually hadn’t mentioned Arthur at all since being back on insta a few months ago until yesterday I thought they’d split but 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6

She is openly defending and engaged to a man who threw acid on people because he's proper gangster, innit? She's clearly as thick as 2 short planks judging by her social media postings and whilst Ferne is despicable, so is she. Her children will have this oaf as their stepfather. I think she's desperate for the 'fame' and notoriety that Ferne has and she is absolutely delusional and idiotic if she thinks this bleep is a viable long term partner and father. He absolutely DOES deserve his sentence - he might not have killed anyone but he damaged his victims physically and psychologically for life. She's an absolute fame hungry melt who deserves to fade back into the obscurity from which she came.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
i don’t like Ferne and I thought it was disgusting what she said about the girl who got the acid on her face, and what she said about sam etc. i do think she’s a nasty piece of work, but this Annie on making it out like what Ferne done was the worst thing in the world, But Arthur done what he done and everything’s to be forgiven. Doesn't make sense… she 100% made the Instagrams up to release voice notes that where on an old phone belonging to Arthur, because Arthur told her to. All as bad as each other, but hoping there’s more voice notes for the drama 😂

Reactions: 13
She is openly defending and engaged to a man who threw acid on people because he's proper gangster, innit? She's clearly as thick as 2 short planks judging by her social media postings and whilst Ferne is despicable, so is she. Her children will have this oaf as their stepfather. I think she's desperate for the 'fame' and notoriety that Ferne has and she is absolutely delusional and idiotic if she thinks this bleep is a viable long term partner and father. He absolutely DOES deserve his sentence - he might not have killed anyone but he damaged his victims physically and psychologically for life. She's an absolute fame hungry melt who deserves to fade back into the obscurity from which she came.
Absolutely this! Can’t believe people would defend her, wtf

Reactions: 9