Ferne McCann #6 Thought you couldn't get worse than Sunday, Fern let me introduce to you to Finty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never really watched her show but I’ve just caught about 20 minutes of it before I went to bed
I feel really sorry for her little girl Sunday. All she wants is her mum to be at home and bonding with her spending quality time together but she is off on social event to London. That was really sad.
I’ve never really understood the appeal to ferne I watched her on the only way is Essex. She came across as Very stuck up and annoying like she was too good for Charlie and the Sims family. She always came across as really jealous of Sam and Billie I also find their previous shows a lot better than fernes
She has absolutely no chemistry with her partner. They are such a unlikely pairing and I do not like her daughters name Finty it reminds me of minty.
Billie and Greg show is much better. It feels like they have much more of a personality and they have some chemistry. It always seems like there’s a lot more going on in their shows. I don’t really know why Fern has a reality show if I’m honest

Reactions: 11
I’ve just watched some of this programme.
She seriously needs a psychiatric assessment imo.
Howling to the moon…Righto!👀

Reactions: 8
Lozza has probably been told to wind his neck in this series by the production company as he’s being much nicer to Ferne this series. Looks like he was also told to have a haircut!

Reactions: 5
Lozza has probably been told to wind his neck in this series by the production company as he’s being much nicer to Ferne this series. Looks like he was also told to have a haircut!
He looks like he’s been sedated/lobotomised! I’d love to know what this ‘work’ is that he keeps leaving the house to go to

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I always thought she seemed much happier knocking about with Ellis and Carl than she does with Lozza. The family unit is her goal. But at what price?

Reactions: 14
It doesn’t sit right with me Sunday asking if she’s famous, there are other things to consider such as she’s known as the daughter of someone who’s partner and her father is in prison for a vile crime, her Mum is now more known for her vile voicenotes. They should be worrying about those effects on her rather than laughing about ‘being famous’

Reactions: 14
Just catching up on the first episode and I can’t help but think Lozza (🤢) looks like he’s come home from school with nits and his mum’s just given him a quick buzz cut 🤣🤣

• Haha
Just catching up on the first episode and I can’t help but think Lozza (🤢) looks like he’s come home from school with nits and his mum’s just given him a quick buzz cut 🤣🤣
Or like he gave himself a haircut with crafting scissors so his mum had to shave his head as his hairstyle couldn’t be salvaged 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So where is he while she’s working? Why is she exclusively breastfeeding but cannot pump milk for during the night so he can feed? I am sure it’s all part of the martyr thing but even when she was working she had other people around looking after the baby and she managed a night out that wasn’t work! If she’s so pushed she couldn’t stayed in 🤷‍♀️ or she could’ve had a family night instead of her friends round if she’s worried about Sunday needing one on one time. same delusions of ‘working mother’ as Billie, photo shoot in your own house with a glam team and people around holding baby.

Ive just caught up. Why are they letting sunday sit on lorri’s shoulders mauling his head & face while he is trying to eat his food.

• Haha
Reactions: 3