Ferne McCann #2 So focused on who she'll marry, leaving parenting to any Tom Dick & Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching a bit of the new ep before work, omg her posing on the beach is really making me feel 🤢

Oh god just got to the bit where she’s claiming they are Brentwood’s answer to koutney and travis and even gakky Lorri is rolling his eyes. Thankfully I need to go to work 😵💫

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Fully cringing at this new series. The constant mentioning of engagements and babies is embarrassing. I dont think he’s genuine. I’m convinced he’s with her to boost his profile somehow

Reactions: 18
Lorri has a lot of money right? When he was with his ex Rhea, he drove a lambo and a Bentley, the 4x4 one. They lived in a house with a swimming pool. Don’t seem to see any of this anymore?
Is this the ex he has a child with? How long have they been split up?

Reactions: 2
So watching the second episode..
Does ferne want Sunday to burn?! You can see how red she is from the sun, cover her shoulders up.

Another thing, Lorrie has planned dinner and Sunday is at the kids club, and one of the kids will take her back and baby sit.. how can she be okay with that?! some random kid babysitting her child?! Her priorities are all over the place. All she cares about is having a boyfriend and being in the public eye .

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I kind of feel sorry for Ferne. I know she lives her life in the public eye & that's how she makes her money so does set herself up for criticism. She does come across as desperate to get pregnant & engaged to Lozza after such a short time though. She should just let a relationship develop naturally. Although that doesn't fit in with her Insta life!

Reactions: 6
Fully cringing at this new series. The constant mentioning of engagements and babies is embarrassing. I dont think he’s genuine. I’m convinced he’s with her to boost his profile somehow
it's wonder he isn't selling herbalife tit so they can be this power couple and hang around all the top herbalife sellers or whatever

Reactions: 7
I sat there cringing at how desperate she was to move him in, meet her daughter, planning a baby and engagement

• Angry
  • Sad
She has a cheek saying what is she got to gain by reading Insta ..if it wasn't for Insta you wouldn't have a job you fool , her boyfriend looks short

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
First half of second ep moaning about everything she’s got to fit in but not once did she mention Sunday.
Although I don’t condone what Arthur did and he deserves to be in prison but he must get annoyed watching this (if they itvbe in prison 😂) with all the different men around Sunday.

Reactions: 7
First half of second ep moaning about everything she’s got to fit in but not once did she mention Sunday.
Although I don’t condone what Arthur did and he deserves to be in prison but he must get annoyed watching this (if they itvbe in prison 😂) with all the different men around Sunday.
I bet they do so all those incarcerated 'essex businessmen' can keep tabs on their towie girlfriends 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Such a unhealthy childhood that girl is having with man after man and dragged around from pillar to post

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.