Ferne McCann #2 So focused on who she'll marry, leaving parenting to any Tom Dick & Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been watching the first bit of first time ‘mum’ and so far I’ve seen Sunday once… seen Ferne with her boyfriend, arg, her manager and Carl. She really is absolutely unhinged

Reactions: 9
I’ve been watching the first bit of first time ‘mum’ and so far I’ve seen Sunday once… seen Ferne with her boyfriend, arg, her manager and Carl. She really is absolutely unhinged
I can’t help but like her though- think it’s for purely entertainment value if I try not to think about Sunday’s future therapy bills 🥴

I can’t help but like her though- think it’s for purely entertainment value if I try not to think about Sunday’s future therapy bills 🥴
I used to know a couple of girls like her, falling in love every 5 minutes with completely unsuitable guys

Reactions: 8

I used to know a couple of girls like her, falling in love every 5 minutes with completely unsuitable guys
She is just such a wanker nowadays - if she says ‘manifested’ one more time 😂😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone else confused by the hairdresser coming… to put her hair in a ponytail 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Anyone else confused by the hairdresser coming… to put her hair in a ponytail 😂😂😂😂😂
It barely looked like she even touched the hair when she was brushing it as well 😂 Bet she’s not even a hairdresser. Wonder how much you get as a speaking part in a ‘reality’ tv show?🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she was putting in some extensions maybe? who knows ha

That pink outfit for the 'date' at the end looked so cheap and nasty. She really needs to understand you can dress 'sexily' without people being able to see what you had for breakfast

Reactions: 6
You know what’s coming next week? He’s lost his business, and though it’s super soon, he’s moving in with her!!!
I cannot comprehend why you’d move someone in so soon with your daughter. Especially when you’ve done it before and it didn’t work out. She just doesn’t learn.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
He’s using her, she’s an easy target for it. He didn’t look in love with her one bit! I feel sorry for her but until she learns to accept her own company and not need a man for that she will continue to end up with hole druggies and poor Sunday will have bad views of what a healthy relationship is. Of course she’s ‘better behaved’ now she’s at school, she has a routine and structure to her life now!

Also who’s to say these men aren’t P’s? she’s letting them live with her young daughter before she knows them well enough to be sure she’s safe in their company! Disgusting

• Sad
Reactions: 22
One day in the future there will be a landmark court case where someone is suing their famous parents for using footage/photos etc of them as a baby/ child without their consent. They’ll win, and then loads more will come out the woodwork and all these parents will end up paying big time
I for one, cannot wait

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Already the videos of the two of them in Greece reeks that he’s just using her for the ‘lifestyle’

Reactions: 7
Just watching this show. Omg - her life is chaos . The kid, the boyfriend , scatty work.

There’s just no maturity or stability . He’s such a leech too. He’s literally the tinder swindler

Reactions: 14
Lorri has a lot of money right? When he was with his ex Rhea, he drove a lambo and a Bentley, the 4x4 one. They lived in a house with a swimming pool. Don’t seem to see any of this anymore?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.