Ferne McCann #2 So focused on who she'll marry, leaving parenting to any Tom Dick & Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what Nanny Jill thinks of the new fellas latest dirt? She must be so proud of her daughter. 🙈

Thinking about it, it was probably Ferne that filmed and released the footage in a desperate attempt to get him back in the UK permenantly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I knew him as a teenager, he’s from portchester in Portsmouth. This will be a smart move from him to get his business out there!
He made his money dealing heroin. It will all come out! It has too!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
To go with people like that she must be using too and that goes for her friends also , is that why they can all remain slim ?

Reactions: 8
She likes a crim doesn't she? I'm surprised she hasn't fucked and married Charles Bronson yet. Meanwhile her daughter is exposed to all these neanderthals. Mum of the year Ferne.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A british man got jailed for 5 years in the UAE for having CBD oil on him, that's how seriously they take it...!
That’s mad! I had no idea! Sooo many influencers go there there’s such a party scene how do they get away with it??

Reactions: 4
That’s mad! I had no idea! Sooo many influencers go there there’s such a party scene how do they get away with it??
Because it mostly goes unbothered, till you get caught. As in they (the police) are not out patrolling looking for drug users but get caught and it’s a big deal. Unlike here in UK unless you’re caught on supply you’re probably not going to get done for having half a gram of coke on you on a Friday night. But get caught for whatever reason over there even with possession of a line, you’re done. Bit like the unmarried sex thing, they don’t go round knocking on doors checking (I know I lived with a boyfriend there) but get caught in the act in the back of a taxi you can find yourself crying into a cell blanket for being so stupid.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
That makes me never want to go to dubai, its so scary really, one foot wrong and you could be in so much trouble

Reactions: 9
That makes me never want to go to dubai, its so scary really, one foot wrong and you could be in so much trouble
It’s really not that bad, I’ve been on many holidays there and lived there for a short period. As long as you’re not a scum bag you’re pretty much alright?

Reactions: 7
Her 2 most asked questions in her dms are about her jewellery.... aye OK Pinocchio 🤥🤔 I'll tell the jokes....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.