Ferne McCann #2 So focused on who she'll marry, leaving parenting to any Tom Dick & Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god 😂😂😂😂😂

He gives me proper tinder swindler vibes. There's something off about him.

Edit *swindler

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow, is she not embarazzed with that valentine video. They must be coked up to film that and upload it

Reactions: 5
Last time she was taking romantic pictures in the Maldives with a guy … well we know what happened next

Reactions: 3
She went to Dubai to meet Danielle after the new year in the Maldives and met him then .. so about 5 to 6 weeks max ..

Reactions: 4
She's a bleeping embarrassment. It reminds me of being 14 and getting with a lad at school and you know because you're 14 you are in intense love for about a week then it all fizzles out and he's moved on to someone else 🤣

She's a 30 something mother, priorities Fern, priorities and because you're not great at the right ones it's Sunday, you know the human you grew and birthed

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I hope Ferne spends some quality time with Sunday on this holiday making memories and having fun with her rather than treating Sunday like a tag along third wheel to her and “Lozza’s” romantic holiday

• Sad
Reactions: 8
The guy who took her drone video is a TV camera operator if you look at her profile. Might be out their filming? She has really outdone herself here. She is going to look such a fool when this doesn't work out

Reactions: 5
I’ve been watching towie reruns and I genuinely think if her and Charlie hadn’t have joined the show they’d still be together

Reactions: 10

For someone in her 30s and with a young kid she continues to pick the idiots she went for in her younger days when she didn't have commitments. She needs to grow up.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

For someone in her 30s and with a young kid she continues to pick the idiots she went for in her younger days when she didn't have commitments. She needs to grow up.
saw this in the daily mail and came straight here haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.