Ferne McCann #2 So focused on who she'll marry, leaving parenting to any Tom Dick & Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DM says she plans to spend half her time in Dubai where he is based. Well what about Sunday you know your daughter?
This is incredibly sad. I don’t care what anyone says, and come for me if you have to, but any woman who puts ANYBODY before her child is not a mother. Someone needs to give her head a wobble. Poor Sunday.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
This is incredibly sad. I don’t care what anyone says, and come for me if you have to, but any woman who puts ANYBODY before her child is not a mother. Someone needs to give her head a wobble. Poor Sunday.
She doesn't try to parent the poor child, you cannot be their best mate one minute then try to implement rules. Poor kid is going to grow up so screwed up. The thumb sucking for me shows just how unsure the poor kid is. She's going to massively struggle in school.

The only constant the child has is Jill

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Honestly. Thank duck for Nanny Jill. Ferne is the typical “dump your child for a man” mother! See she is at a hotel again. She’s a joke of a mother.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I'm beginning to think it must be in the contract for first time mum, must have a man, doesn't matter who it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Come on you’re not being fair… they must be/have,
1. Arrogant
2. Link to crime
3. Fake designer watch and brogues
4. Certain number of followers on IG
Anyone care to add more?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've just watched her latest stories, in most of them she's screaming in the background, if you were sat next to her you'd be deafened, she must be doing it for attention 🙄

Reactions: 5
It's been 5 mins! Have some self-respect. If it's the real deal, keep it quiet and enjoy. She's going to look stupid when it's all over in a few months

Reactions: 12
I cannot deal with how quickly she brings men into her daughters life. And I say that as a single mum who has been there in a new relationship. She’s such a selfish witch.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.