Ferne McCann #2 So focused on who she'll marry, leaving parenting to any Tom Dick & Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just came here to say the same!
i saw this on courtney blacks thread & had no idea it was fern. here we go again. first time mum filming & new man

Oh god. Here we go againā€¦ā€¦. Endless posting on socials about how much she loves him, introducing him to her daughter after 75 seconds and then he will dump her, because letā€™s face it, sheā€™s well annoying!!
already with the i love you??????wtf

Reactions: 5
Probably already over - he looks like a nobhead
Absolute slime ball! She gets so many men, the father of her child is in prison, she's not exactly drop dead gorgeous, a weak pelvic floor, but these men must see something else šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She was in Dubai after the new year so probably met him then.. wasnā€™t the other fella Albie living in New York and she couldnā€™t make that long distance relationship work ..

Reactions: 8
She was in Dubai after the new year so probably met him then.. wasnā€™t the other fella Albie living in New York and she couldnā€™t make that long distance relationship work ..
She was there a couple of weeks back with Sunday, which means Sunday has probably already met him more then likely. Sheā€™s a joke of a mum. Literally only thinks about her own happiness. Cannot believe she is saying I love you already. Itā€™s destined for disasterā€¦ā€¦ šŸ˜‚ he donā€™t look like the type of bloke who likes a stage 5 cling on!

Reactions: 14
Knowing him he will literally have done this all for the ā€˜fameā€™

Reactions: 9
How is she in Dubai when her daughter is in pre school? Is Sunday over there with her missing school? Is Sunday home in Essex being looked after someone while her mother is away with her fancy man?

Reactions: 6
And I'm sure the last one was in South Africa, that was around this time last year

Reactions: 3
I donā€™t follow her but every so often il click on her page and sheā€™s always without fail got a different fella and is ā€œso in loveā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How is she in Dubai when her daughter is in pre school? Is Sunday over there with her missing school? Is Sunday home in Essex being looked after someone while her mother is away with her fancy man?
Nanny Jill will no doubt be raising Sunday while the part time mum is busy on holiday!

Reactions: 13
Notice all the references to Courtney Black are getting swiftly deleted from the post. Looks like there was also another ex he was with too but comment on the picture got deleted before I got the name.

• Haha
Notice all the references to Courtney Black are getting swiftly deleted from the post. Looks like there was also another ex he was with too but comment on the picture got deleted before I got the name.
his ex was rheasophia. they seemed to travel a lot together too. all these essex girls must know each other

Reactions: 2
his ex was rheasophia. they seemed to travel a lot together too. all these essex girls must know each other
Looks like they were still together back in November too. Swift jump from Courtney then to Fearne such a catch.

Reactions: 3
He's a clout chaser! One bit of attention and Ferne swiftly dumps Sunday with her mum and clings to a new man until they can't cope with being suffocated and dump her after a few months.

And repeat.....

Reactions: 13
Sheā€™s actually from East Sussex and a privately educated rich girl. Lol šŸ˜† Parents will be thrilled their Ā£20,000 yearly school fee was put to good use

Sheā€™s actually from East Sussex and a privately educated rich girl. Lol šŸ˜† Parents will be thrilled their Ā£20,000 yearly school fee was put to good use
Lol I knew her. Very rich daddy with multiple properties - Finland, Marbella and their Kent mansion

Lol I knew her. Very rich daddy with multiple properties - Finland, Marbella and their Kent mansion
Lozza also helped her set up her business so that must be a bit awks

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.