Ferne McCann #2 So focused on who she'll marry, leaving parenting to any Tom Dick & Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sunday is Gill’s double.

I saw a trailer i think for towie ibiza today. Fernie was still with charlie but had her eye someone dont know who but charlie was narked. Chloe and Ell were in love 🙄 but also im sure she was with Mario at the same time ? Arg and Lyds were back on. Lauren (the one whos not Goodyer) and someone else snogged. Good times.

edit** ooops sorry not towie thread is it 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Because it’s highly against Islamic law
But Dubai is absolutely rife with drugs all these social influencers are bang on it out there. I know a guy from my area who was living with Dane bowers out there - they were both Coke heads but Ben managed to rack up massive debts and had to leave Dubai cos of it. Leaving Dane in the tit with rent and bills

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Quite surprised at how different she looks in the beach pap shots to her IG staged photos...

Reactions: 7
Another series of "Sunday is my absolute priority" then going on to act in a way that says otherwise. Loads of filler activities like shouting in the woods, parties at her house for no reason and uncomfortable scenes displaying Sunday in the bath, half dressed and being manipulated to behave. Scenes of her making everything about her i.e. trying on a wedding dress at a bridesmaid fitting.
She comes across as so self centered it's unreal.

Reactions: 11
I reckon she’s pregnant!! Lots of covering the tummy! She did the same at that cult Herbalife holiday too! 🧐🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 4
people have been asking on her instagram posts
Hmm maybe it’s not just me then 😂😂 or maybe she’s just put on weight (absolutely nothing wrong at all with that and I’m not body shaming 😬) or the filters aren’t working on her insta

Reactions: 3
How special do her and that other divi Daniel think they are full of themselves and just love been the centre of attention

She put the beef on and as a wreid shape and as done for a while now .

Feel sorry for her child that fella look super sly to me somethink about him .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20220604-215036_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220604-215358_Instagram.jpg

Looks pregnant to me, don't know when FTM was filmed but she suggested she wasn't using contraception and also said something about god deciding when the right time for her to have a baby was

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
View attachment 1318535View attachment 1318536

Looks pregnant to me, don't know when FTM was filmed but she suggested she wasn't using contraception and also said something about god deciding when the right time for her to have a baby was
In that first pic I think she’s arching her back and her arm is covering the back area so makes her look bigger. I personally don’t think she’d be risking it in a bikini if she were pregnant and hiding it. If she is then I hope Gill gives her a clip round the ear cause it will be her bringing up another baby!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also I haven't seen her drink in any of Dani's stories or anything - seems like she's being careful about what she posts.
Screenshot_20220605-104248_Instagram.jpg

Drinking water and a fruit juice there, not had a drink in any other stories or pics from the hen do

I actually don't mind him, I think he's definitely one of her better choices. But she's not even known him 6 months, it takes at least that to meet the true person behind the mask of how you want to appear to a potential partner. They both seem to be people who fall in love at the drop of a hat and move on quickly to the next when the relationship hasn't got the longevity past the honeymoon period. She's been worried he's going to leave her since day 1 so she obviously is tuned into something that isn't right, that isn't insecurity, gut instinct is never wrong. Getting pregnant at the first opportunity isn't going to make a square fit into a circle.

Plot twist - what if she leaked the dubai videos so he couldn't go back and had to move back to the UK.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Maybe she’s just put on a bit of weight, I know I always do when I’m first in a relationship, all the dinners out and less time to yourself etc
I hope anyway!!

Reactions: 8
Maybe she’s just put on a bit of weight, I know I always do when I’m first in a relationship, all the dinners out and less time to yourself etc
I hope anyway!!
Maybe! She set herself up for speculation by announcing on national TV she wasn't being careful though

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.